Post your non-Akros with eyelashes

Steph

One of the subjects which brings it up is that Masters can have lashes -- and when people realize that it tends to grow their Master collections.  ^_^

But I thought it would be fun to see how far we could extend the examples -- to Master and beyond.  

2 hours ago, Steph said:

One of the subjects which brings it up is that Masters can have lashes -- and when people realize that it tends to grow their Master collections.  ^_^

But I thought it would be fun to see how far we could extend the examples -- to Master and beyond.  

Are you trying to overturn decades of marble collecting folklore with your new-fangled scientific experiments? 😋

I have to go to my Masters to do it, but here are two. I could be swayed that any of these were Akro but I have them in my Masters after looking closely at the seams and striations and such. Opinions on that welcome. Some fall into an area that makes it difficult to determine one or the other but usually I can settle on one over the other. The transparent blue one has eyelashes in the blue in the top right photo. 

Copy-of-Copy-of-Untitled-Design-43.png
Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Presenta

• 2 weeks later...