ROUND AND ROUND WE GO !!

Chad G.

Now that's what I'm talkin about, great pic's, All nice, all good, most excellent :thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup: and so on and so on ...

6 hours ago, Berryb said:

ahhhh  corks, now yer talkin'.  

The red Ace at the back of the 2nd pic is 63/64ths.   Thanks

Bruce

corks3.jpg

corks4.JPG

That's Ace is a big un Bruce !! Very nice multi color's also.

Edited by Chad G.
addition

5 hours ago, mibcapper said:

endless ............... 

DSC05414.JPG

akro.JPG

yellow- pink striping- dug.JPG

C'mon Bill there's gotta be an end somewhere ?? Nice "Jolly Roger " good orange peel close to or over 1" I take it ??

Edited by Chad G.
error !!! not a Claudia, duh

9 hours ago, Steph said:

Pretty ... but I have no advice about dots.  I have mostly gotten used to them now.  Except the ones that my flash causes, because my camera's ring of tiny dots looks like damage.  

I don't use a flash, that's how I remember you talkin about it is your flash causing the dot's, oh well nobody else is worried about it and I can't do anything about it so I'll just accept it. 

2 hours ago, Chad G. said:

C'mon Bill there's gotta be an end somewhere ?? Nice Claudia, good orange peel close to or over 1" I take it ??

at 1 1/8", jolly roger .... obtained from roger hardy .... claudia, i understand is the patch .....

2 hours ago, mibcapper said:

at 1 1/8", jolly roger .... obtained from roger hardy .... claudia, i understand is the patch .....

Don't know where my mind was, I was on the phone and quoting you @ the same time. A really good excuse would be if the person on the phone was named Claudia ( not ) I only have a 1/2 track brain and can barely do 1 thing @ a time. " Claudia " Oh brother !!  I don't even have the patch.  Sorry about the bum post man..   I'll edit it and show the edit so no one get's a bum steer. 

14 hours ago, Steph said:

Pretty ... but I have no advice about dots.  I have mostly gotten used to them now.  Except the ones that my flash causes, because my camera's ring of tiny dots looks like damage.  

I can't for the life of me understand where I'm getting the ring of dot's ?? 1 bulb, no flash ? the sun doesn't have the same effect ??? I give