These are all Alleys, right?

I'llhavethat1

• 3 weeks later...

I think these two are Champion.  Cannot tell if the gray is just gray or dull metallic aluminum color. Most metallics have more shine.  The two center  original blue ones above are nothing like these two. The first ones are a more brown copper metallic and have like a snakeskin pattern along the edges of the metallic. These do not shine they are more dull thin copper color. The stripe on these look like welding rod flux or electric weld slag.   Most white base and blue Champions metallics have a bright silver shine like polished aluminum. I have seen very few, one out of every 25,000 if that, metallics from Heaton.  

Your left one above does not look metallic. It could be Champion or also possible Alley.  The smaller one on the right sure looks Champion. 

8 hours ago, wvrons said:

I think these two are Champion.  Cannot tell if the gray is just gray or dull metallic aluminum color. Most metallics have more shine.  The two center  original blue ones above are nothing like these two. The first ones are a more brown copper metallic and have like a snakeskin pattern along the edges of the metallic. These do not shine they are more dull thin copper color. The stripe on these look like welding rod flux or electric weld slag.   Most white base and blue Champions metallics have a bright silver shine like polished aluminum. I have seen very few, one out of every 25,000 if that, metallics from Heaton.  

Your left one above does not look metallic. It could be Champion or also possible Alley.  The smaller one on the right sure looks Champion. 

Thank you for the information I appreciate your time.