Akro product

I'm with Ron also on this, definitely don't buy it yet, I've never seen it before period, I'm doing my due diligence to see if I can find a manufacturer for ya, it resembles Imperial as but ?? Take a shot of the bottom if you can, maybe someone will recognize the hallmark if it has one ?? I'll let ya know when or if I find something William.

Yeah, I didn't have them open this cabinet either, had been at this place a couple hours already and as with the liquor bottles in the "slag glass" thread, was way over my budget spent already. The owner of the place did say the pieces of interest too me have been there quite a while so pretty sure it's a safe bet they will be there in a couple weeks. Plenty of time to research. There's still stacks of plates, saucers, pitchers, cups, etc; there I have to pick up next time anyway if this piece doesn't pan out. Plus we didn't even get down too the basement level yet of this place! Thanks for the input fellas 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 6:41 PM, William said:

This is next...never have seen a piece like this, going to look into it and see if it's worth the price...

20210702_145613.jpg

20210702_145623.jpg

Checking this piece out Friday, not buying it but curious too the maker. I looked around some more and couldn't find anything close too it's design.

4 hours ago, William said:

Checking this piece out Friday, not buying it but curious too the maker. I looked around some more and couldn't find anything close too it's design.

I looked & looked William, just to satisfy my curiosity & keep you from getting taken to the bank. Nothing as you said, not even a close facsimile. I checked vintage, antique, Etsy, new, old sales, everywhere, notta !!

4 hours ago, William said:

Also looking forward to picking up more teacups, pitchers, etc. Where I'm going Friday. Only a few bucks apiece 😊

Ah 11 yes, can't wait to see your score, a couple bucks each is excellent !!

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, William said:

Once again, really digging that pinky/peachy color in the leaf. My first piece with this variation of glass 😊

A nice one for sure, I can see the almost transparent glass tracing the entire outside & also swirling within, you picked a winner this time !!

10 hours ago, Chad G. said:

A nice one for sure, I can see the almost transparent glass tracing the entire outside & also swirling within, you picked a winner this time !!

I think so too, actually she spotted them first (as I was absorbed in that batch of mibs). All I heard was "Bill, Bill, come here quick!" Very thankful a second set of eyes has developed. Guess she pays more attention to my Akroware and mibs than I thought! 😊

• Haha 1