No name Just “rare” antique marble

Gina Macias

5/8” and the price is $14. I am not sure. I want to see if my speculative guess is right.

Thank you all so much. I appreciate all of your help and do not mean to be such a pain with the id’ing! Please know it is much appreciated. 

5205C6A2-8940-461A-A385-AB8505F2DA9A.jpeg

EE6C63E2-1160-4C6D-A12A-114C57763591.jpeg

It has a "buttcrack" which is often associated with Jabos (made after 1990).   

There are dug Akros and Pelts and Alleys and more with "buttcracks" but without more strongly identifiable features, Jabo is a good bet for marbles with buttcracks.

"Dug" means found by modern people digging at an old factory-related dumpsite.  

Some messed up marbles which probably didn't pass quality control have some from dig sites.  Some nice marbles have  also come from dig sites.   They could have been dumped for different reasons.  

If you want to check out some cool videos, including the Heaton marble dig, check out Stephen Bahr's marble videos on YouTube. He's got some nice, informative videos about different types of marbles that you will enjoy and learn from 😊

1 minute ago, William said:

If you want to check out some cool videos, including the Heaton marble dig, check out Stephen Bahr's marble videos on YouTube. He's got some nice, informative videos about different types of marbles that you will enjoy and learn from 😊

Thank you so much, every single person I have encountered on this site has been so kind and helpful, best site ever!

5 hours ago, Steph said:

"Dug" means found by modern people digging at an old factory-related dumpsite.  

Some messed up marbles which probably didn't pass quality control have some from dig sites.  Some nice marbles have  also come from dig sites.   They could have been dumped for different reasons.  

Are there Dug sites in germany ? At lausha of anywhere else , maby Amsterdam ? To find veiligglas or in Germany to find german Handmade ?

8 minutes ago, Mojomarblelicious said:

Are there Dug sites in germany ? At lausha of anywhere else , maby Amsterdam ? To find veiligglas or in Germany to find german Handmade ?

I don't know any specifics, but I have definitely heard of people digging up handmades in Germany.