West Virginia Wednesday !!

8 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

I thought this was a world-record AKRO cork at first, until I turned it around. 5/8”574EBE28-15A9-4B76-8981-A0311B1F851B.thumb.jpeg.b289a37af9f2bcf656b69fbc3b4202e4.jpegAF088DE4-9914-4714-9373-8334325BA671.thumb.jpeg.5a08f370cb3c3f7241c5b9840b5dc4cd.jpeg

These are so cool. I have several similar. It's almost hard to imagine they're random swirls, odds are, maybe a few out of millions.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

57C28A0C-58A4-446A-90F7-AFEAD11B4593.png

Great Vitros, Dave. This one is particularly nice. Have you ever tried to figure out how many different color combos there are? I remember that, I think it was Chuck B. but might have been Mike A., made a chart to show them all. At one point, I started collecting to see if I could fill the chart but got bored with it after several years and quit. It'd be fun if someone could muster the  patience.

• Award 1

2 hours ago, Ric said:

Great Vitros, Dave. This one is particularly nice. Have you ever tried to figure out how many different color combos there are? I remember that, I think it was Chuck B. but might have been Mike A., made a chart to show them all. At one point, I started collecting to see if I could fill the chart but got bored with it after several years and quit. It'd be fun if someone could muster the  patience.

Thanks Ric that would be a neat chart to have a peek at .I wonder how many  Vitro collectors out there got all or most of them 

58 minutes ago, akroorka said:

You shoot the wett-est looking marbles that I have ever seen.

Great images, great marbles!!

Marble-On!!!

Thank you Art 

29 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

Thanks Ric that would be a neat chart to have a peek at .

Here is the chart for Type I Tiger Eyes

T1-TigerEyeChart.jpg.6379ff1c611a4034dac743913495f4f0.jpg

Of course, Type Ones have a colored patch on top, two ribbons of the same or different colors around the equator and a white bottom patch. As you can see, there are a bunch of possible color combos using only blue, baby blue, green, orange and yellow colors. I am sure some combos are waaaay harder than other to find, but it's fun trying nonetheless.

I think you could just substitute the ribbon colors in this chart for patch color combos on Type 3, since they all have two white ribbons around the equator.

Good Luck!

10 hours ago, Ric said:

Here is the chart for Type I Tiger Eyes

T1-TigerEyeChart.jpg.6379ff1c611a4034dac743913495f4f0.jpg

Of course, Type Ones have a colored patch on top, two ribbons of the same or different colors around the equator and a white bottom patch. As you can see, there are a bunch of possible color combos using only blue, baby blue, green, orange and yellow colors. I am sure some combos are waaaay harder than other to find, but it's fun trying nonetheless.

I think you could just substitute the ribbon colors in this chart for patch color combos on Type 3, since they all have two white ribbons around the equator.

Good Luck!

Right on thank you for posting the charts Ric ,they are very interesting .And thanks to Chuck B or Mike A for taking the time to make this chart 

41 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

Right on thank you for posting the charts Ric ,they are very interesting .And thanks to Chuck B or Mike A for taking the time to make this chart 

It's kinda crazy to think that there could be 90 different color combos for Type 1 Tiger Eyes, using only the six colors shown. I wonder if the group of collectors here on MC, all together, could even find them all. Sounds like it might make a fun thread to see what we could come up with. Maybe we could do it over 6 weeks using a different top patch color each week.

• Award 1

9 hours ago, Ric said:

It's kinda crazy to think that there could be 90 different color combos for Type 1 Tiger Eyes, using only the six colors shown. I wonder if the group of collectors here on MC, all together, could even find them all. Sounds like it might make a fun thread to see what we could come up with. Maybe we could do it over 6 weeks using a different top patch color each week.

i think it would be a good idea Ric ,i’m not sure if i got any type 1 ,but it would be cool to see if all of them could be found