West Virginia Wednesday !!

I agree a great marble and I still think under rated. Much better now than twenty years ago.  But still climbing as more and more collectors become aware and because or more numbers of collectors. 

Here are two, 
Thanks to you all for sharing the info that has and will continue to share and educate all of us in this great hobby. 
These two are a “Shimmering Spruce” which I got lucky with in a recent eBay purchase and a “Clear Lady” that I have had for some time. As far as I can figure, “Clear Lady”---no opal—“Opal Lady”—just as it sounds---Thanks Ron and all of you, for all that you share.
Of course, correct me if I am wrong.
Marble—On!!

Shimmering Sprucetwo.jpg

Clearladyone.jpg

• Like 1
  • Award 1

Ok, 
Here are two more,
The first one just seemed “special”. It may be a special Jabo imho but I am not that sure, I have had this one around for awhile. I sorted it and bagged it, who knows when?
The second set is three different “Corals” on a green base---just eye candy for you all and me—I love this type regardless of the maker. Another great recent great find from eBay for the bottom feeder in me.
I love this stuff!!
Marble—On!!

J final.jpg

c final.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

Here are two, 
Thanks to you all for sharing the info that has and will continue to share and educate all of us in this great hobby. 
These two are a “Shimmering Spruce” which I got lucky with in a recent eBay purchase and a “Clear Lady” that I have had for some time. As far as I can figure, “Clear Lady”---no opal—“Opal Lady”—just as it sounds---Thanks Ron and all of you, for all that you share.
Of course, correct me if I am wrong.
Marble—On!!

Shimmering Sprucetwo.jpg

Clearladyone.jpg

OMG the pink opal is to die for!! ♥

12 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

The one I think is an Alley is 1 inch.

Hello Fire,

I know that you like the blunt approach so here goes. I think that you have a nice Vacor there.

I like it and many will. Show some more of it.

Marble--On!!

Fire,

Bluntness with you pays off:Panic:.

This is a great example of Vacor vs Peltier---nice images.

I will bow out and leave it to the more informed.

It is not a WVS in my opinion.

Great marble!!

If you do not get many responses--post it in the ID section--it is worth it imho.

Marble--On!!

Edited by akroorka
more info

3 hours ago, akroorka said:

Ok, 
Here are two more,
The first one just seemed “special”. It may be a special Jabo imho but I am not that sure, I have had this one around for awhile. I sorted it and bagged it, who knows when?
The second set is three different “Corals” on a green base---just eye candy for you all and me—I love this type regardless of the maker. Another great recent great find from eBay for the bottom feeder in me.
I love this stuff!!
Marble—On!!

J final.jpg

c final.jpg

I think the top marble black.yellow, orange is Jabo classic about 2004-2006. 

• Award 1