Got some marbles in the mail today.

Tommy

More images of the green-red-white would help. It looks like a messed up Peltier Christmas tree to me--the colors are right. The pink is probably thin white. I will call it a Peltier Christmas Tree until I see more images. They are not all perfect for sure. The Brownish marble looks to be vintage---a WV swirl. Maybe a Ravenswood because of the colors. More input is needed for sure.

Marble On!!

The first one is messed up. Not Alley it could be Peltier. The second one looks Alley. But it that white is bright snow white like the picture shows ?  It may be CAC. Or could be a nice early Alley. The colors look bright crisp and defined on the second one. It looks like quality glass.  Is the dark color true black or dark brown ? If true black it is CAC. 

10 minutes ago, wvrons said:

The first one is messed up. Not Alley it could be Peltier. The second one looks Alley. But it that white is bright snow white like the picture shows ?  It may be CAC. Or could be a nice early Alley. The colors look bright crisp and defined on the second one. It looks like quality glass.  Is the dark color true black or dark brown ? If true black it is CAC. 

Thank you  Ron  it is bright white. Got my bright flashlight its purple. 

20210727_223044.jpg

OK that solves it .  It is a early Alley made at the Sistersville location in 1932-1933. No doubt at all.  Exact colors can make a big difference for id's.  The last picture color is different than the earlier pictures.  Just shows how important that the picture color looks like the marble in hand. 

Nice Alley.  Not $100.00  but not far off.

9 minutes ago, wvrons said:

OK that solves it .  It is a early Alley made at the Sistersville location in 1932-1933. No doubt at all.  Exact colors can make a big difference for id's.  The last picture color is different than the earlier pictures.  Just shows how important that the picture color looks like the marble in hand. 

Nice Alley.  Not $100.00  but not far off.

Thank you sir ..that is spectacular 👌 :confetti:

44 minutes ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

First two pics are the same marble, right?  I agree the red/white/green looks more familiar to a Pelt color combo, but the seams scream Alley.  Maybe the pic order got switched up at some point.  Nice marbles either way

Yes it is . I'm gonna get some better pics and post em . 

Thanks