A Chameleon?

Marbleized

I need help in ID'ing this marble. It looks like a messed up vitro cat eye, but some of the color is on the surface like a Master Sunburst. At the surface the streaks include a blue and brown that blend into a purple. There are a couple of vanes and one that sort of looks like a blobbish vane. The clear base is very clear. Thanks for everyone's help in advance!

pic 1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

I think that it is the the rare, one of a kind,  Cat-Patch made by the Whonosewho Marble Company.

I can see why you think it is Vitro and rather than calling it "messed-up", I think I would call it "Top Shelf".

Another shot or two, including the stuff at the surface straight-on may help.

Marble--On!!

• Haha 1

Thanks Ric!  I love it! I called it a chameleon because some of it reminded me of so many different types. The colors also remind me of another foreign marble I have somewhere and parts of it reminded me of a Master, and because it had some vanes like a cat eye, I thought it might be a vitro. 

Thanks Steph! It's a really nice marble with really clear glass, not the tinted glass that I see in the Asian cat eyes (if that is even an indicator). I guess it's in the "keep just because it's nice" category for me. LOL! Hope you and the fur babies are doing well!