An odd one,

Ric

27 minutes ago, Akro75 said:

I have 2 Masters that are like that....beautiful green, full of adventurine...I don't recall them being transparent. When I get home, I will look and take pics. 

Thanks, I have a few of the AV Masters too - mine are not transparent. The more I look at and think about this marble, the more I think it might be a newer MK - something produced around the time of the Pixie Dusts, perhaps.

36 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

You could just say look at the first pics 🤪

Okay, and I think I have it . .  . drumroll please . . . It is . . . The super rare, HHTF, one of a kind, Transparent Blended Dragonfly Loaded with AV - the ebay listing is ready to go, $5,000 OBO. . .

Nah . . . lol

But I would like to figure out when it was made.

I miss Duffy!

I believe it to be an MK also, I have one very similar "Somewhere ??"  Leaning away from Master for the lack of a point at one seam followed by a flair (maybe curved) at the other. The (almost) straight seams remind me of MK. At any rate a nice mint mib Ric, anything w/ av is good by me, just my take on it, had to throw my 2 cents in !!

Thanks for the thoughts, Chad. I tend to believe that it's newer and that there are many more out there. And I am a little surprised I don't recall seeing others. If that is not the case, I would think it is a very valuable marble indeed - a prospect I find highly unlikely, possible sure, but with a likelihood akin to winning the big Powerball prize.

19 hours ago, Ric said:

Okay, and I think I have it . .  . drumroll please . . . It is . . . The super rare, HHTF, one of a kind, Transparent Blended Dragonfly Loaded with AV - the ebay listing is ready to go, $5,000 OBO. . .

Nah . . . lol

But I would like to figure out when it was made.

I miss Duffy!

I was going to say Dragon fly !! yes!! but all mine are opaque ! I think?