Slags & Swirls Saturday!!

William

37 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Verry cool William 💥👍😲You should dig up the rest of your yard. ....there is more .....:ROFL:

Williams gonna have the biggest garden in the county next year ..... :ROFL: .... and a whole load of freshly dug mibs  :: William Skaggs - AKA  "The Human Rototiller"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Verry cool William 💥👍😲You should dig up the rest of your yard. ....there is more .....:ROFL:

Lol, that's what Patty said! I'm like ",nope"...then she threw that at me "where there's one there's more"....if they are there they can stay. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Williams gonna have the biggest garden in the county next year ..... :ROFL: .... and a whole load of freshly dug mibs  :: William Skaggs - AKA  "The Human Rototiller"

No kidding! I'm actually getting burned out on all this brick stacking, brick carrying, yard digging stuff! Been at it for many weeks. I'll post all my new stuff that I did in the lounge 😊👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, William said:

No kidding! I'm actually getting burned out on all this brick stacking, brick carrying, yard digging stuff! Been at it for many weeks. I'll post all my new stuff that I did in the lounge 😊👍

Someone needs to create a glass detector, similar to the metal detectors, complete with software to tell you the size, color, maker, and condition🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

Whelp, I'm running out of old photos that I've managed to hunt down in emails, thanks to yahoo mail who haven't dumped that stuff yet. However, I spect they will soon enough like everything else they've trashed.

Anyway, Swirls day: While not a big Jabo/Dave and whatever team he's got now, collector. Not that I don't like what they have been doing since 2005 or so, It's just not my thing.  I think it was Smitty who was dumping his best picks. I really don't know but, March Madness maybe.. It's his photo. I couldn't turn down these, best pick Flamers:

1430126719_Davemccolicmarchmadnessgreatflameschoicebysmitty.jpg.df0fb927b7eb22c444a3b7c742892f3d.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

Thanks Tommy, $25 thrift store score!

it’s funny how we’ll spend $100s on a marble, but have issues spending $100s on a display case that can store $1,000s of marbles.

You are not wrong on that my friend...:confused-smileys-327:

• Like 1