No CAC day???

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/2/2023 at 6:02 PM, Peltier Mibber said:

I agree.

There's another manufacturer that made similar type flames, I'll have to search which one it was. 

IDK, just something I can't put my finger on, like peculiar colors. Also for sure, like fake sales. Accordingly, this flame and another like it have sold, but within a ton of this person's sales, the exact same marbles are sold multiple times, days and weeks later. Plus, a lot of easy-to-identify are wrong and many are correct. Hard to imagine can get so many right and then stumble wrong on others. while over a thousand, 1.1 thousand sold from September through today. . Weird. 

100% feedback and appears to be on the up and up, no postage price gouging albeit duplicate sales is weird too. .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

IDK, just something I can't put my finger on, like peculiar colors. Also for sure, like fake sales. Accordingly, this flame and another like it have sold, but within a ton of this person's sales, the exact same marbles are sold multiple times, days and weeks later. Plus, a lot of easy-to-identify are wrong and many are correct. Hard to imagine can get so many right and then stumble wrong on others. while over a thousand, 1.1 thousand sold from September through today. . Weird. 

100% feedback and appears to be on the up and up, no postage price gouging albeit duplicate sales is weird too. .

Super strange.