No CAC day???

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Here is the thing with me and CAC marbles.
I do not have manyโ€”30-40 maybe-- but I have researched the heck out of themโ€”Alley vs CAC vs Akro etc etc and I know one when I find one.ย 
I found a โ€œsubmarineโ€ in the wild once and sold it quicklyโ€”lots of Corkscrew money there. (I should have kept an image)
I treat them like โ€œGerman Handmadesโ€ and never mind a little damageโ€”letโ€™s face it they are rare. Blow holes are common with theseโ€”almost like Pelts.
I hope that some more are posted soonโ€”I just luv-emโ€”especially the โ€œElectric Yellow Slagsโ€.
I will post some more โ€œcommonโ€ swirls soon. (No CAC are really common)
Marbleโ€”On!!
ย 

final1.jpg

Final2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

On 10/12/2022 at 6:38 PM, akroorka said:

Here is the thing with me and CAC marbles . . .ย 
I treat them like โ€œGerman Handmadesโ€ and never mind a little damageโ€”letโ€™s face it they are rare. Blow holes are common with theseโ€”almost like Pelts.
ย 

I wondered if anyone else felt like that - I do the same, having long ago concluded that I could never be a collector of high-end CACs, but that shouldn`t stop me from havingย any. So I have a few - also less than 30-40, if I count the slags - but there`s a few nice little electric SOs in there, not perfect but good enough for me, and three pairs of guinea halves (colorless, cobalt, amber), along with a couple of barely-there cobra halves and so forth . . . and it makes me pretty happy.

• Like 1
  • Award 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...