Reputable eBay marble sellers

bumblebee

This week I will be adding a new top menu item containing advanced eBay search links. One of these links will only show results from reputable sellers of vintage marbles.

So far the sellers I have are:

• cedarman7
  • hjdmarbles
  • orange_orbital
  • rhgeis65jk
  • oldnurse85
  • natwilso-9
  • arasmus
  • bobblocksmarbles

Do you know of any other vintage marble sellers with a stellar reputation? I can only include so many, so ideally these would be regularly active sellers. I know zaboo left eBay.

Thanks!

image.png

Edited by bumblebee
Added suggested names to list
  • Award 2

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

This week I will be adding a new top menu item containing advanced eBay search links. One of these links will only show results from reputable sellers of vintage marbles.

• cedarman7
  • hjdmarbles
  • orange_orbital
  • rhgeis65jk
  • oldnurse85

Do you know of any other vintage marble sellers with a stellar reputation? I can only include so many, so ideally these would be regularly active sellers. I know zaboo left eBay.

Thanks!

image.png

Great idea !!

6 hours ago, bumblebee said:

• cedarman7
  • hjdmarbles
  • orange_orbital
  • rhgeis65jk
  • oldnurse85

Thanks!

image.png

Bob Block 

7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

• cedarman7
  • hjdmarbles
  • orange_orbital
  • rhgeis65jk
  • oldnurse85

Thanks!

image.png

Lets forget wvrons

• Haha 1

I see you have Kathy Klatte (oldnurse) home site listings. She also has a consignment site (oldnurse-85-C) she sells top shelf mibs on. I have bought from & talked to her several times, an excellent seller. I left her link so you can take a look Jason.

LINK    https://www.ebay.com/sch/oldnurse85-c/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

image.png.449ba4f56cf4e0b0d663d36569acea9e.png

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 1:11 PM, Chad G. said:

I see you have Kathy Klatte (oldnurse) home site listings. She also has a consignment site (oldnurse-85-C) she sells top shelf mibs on. I have bought from & talked to her several times, an excellent seller. I left her link so you can take a look Jason.

LINK    https://www.ebay.com/sch/oldnurse85-c/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

image.png.449ba4f56cf4e0b0d663d36569acea9e.png

Chad, Would you happen to have her direct email regarding consignments?

1 hour ago, Peltier Mibber said:

Chad, Would you happen to have her direct email regarding consignments?

I contacted her through the "Ebay contact link" . I have her phone number but only got it and called her after the first sale. She responded the same day through Ebay messaging. This is her Ebay contact link for consignment 85-C sales.

Ebay Email LINK :  https://www.ebay.com/cnt/intermediatedFAQ?requested=oldnurse85-c&_trksid=p2545226.m2531.l4583&rt=nc

Direct Email, sorry I couldn't get the link to work so you'll have to type it into your Email box, this is her direct Email.

[  image.png.627b2bf0d11cefcd6d166284f43b6b8b.png]

7 hours ago, Chad G. said:

I contacted her through the "Ebay contact link" . I have her phone number but only got it and called her after the first sale. She responded the same day through Ebay messaging. This is her Ebay contact link for consignment 85-C sales.

Ebay Email LINK :  https://www.ebay.com/cnt/intermediatedFAQ?requested=oldnurse85-c&_trksid=p2545226.m2531.l4583&rt=nc

Direct Email, sorry I couldn't get the link to work so you'll have to type it into your Email box, this is her direct Email.

[  image.png.627b2bf0d11cefcd6d166284f43b6b8b.png]

Thanks!

Thanks, everyone.

I have added the first eBay search link at the top menu. For now it's just the reputable sellers ones.

I have set it to sort by "newest first" instead of "best match" but the downside there is the results will tend to be front heavy with Cedarman7 auctions because he lists so many. Still, I prefer "newest first" and assume most others do.

Let me know whether you have any feedback.

It used to be much easier to pinpoint marbles on eBay until they removed all the subcategories, but with some finagling you can get pretty good results with the advanced search options.