I'm vacillating . . .

Ric

Tha

7 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

MK 

That's what I was thinking but the transparent base was throwing me off. It seems unusual for this color marble, but that might just be because I really don't pay much attention to MKs, especially the newer ones.

7 hours ago, Steph said:

I'll go with "unusual".

I agree . . . opalescent base glass, a Lazy "S" shaped seam that's near 90 degrees offset fom the other one, it's a crazy MK, no doubt. But I think this one would be odd no matter who made it. 🙂

2 hours ago, Gladys said:

I have  .....WONKY MK's 

Yeah, wonky MKs aren't so uncommon, but this one doesn't seem so wonky to me, just unusual. And I can't believe I haven't seen others like it. It's pretty back-lit but kinda dull in-hand.

8 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

I haven’t seen one before, rechecked and don’t own own one. Guess I don’t get out enough🥴

I think the only MK I have seen with seams this offset is one of those crazy dug swirls.

2 hours ago, Ric said:

Yeah, wonky MKs aren't so uncommon, but this one doesn't seem so wonky to me, just unusual. And I can't believe I haven't seen others like it. It's pretty back-lit but kinda dull in-hand.

I think yours is beautiful! sorry didn't mean to imply wonky! very normal, compared to mine ! lol!!... but I lov unusual♥  

Just now, Gladys said:

I think yours is beautiful! sorry didn't mean to imply wonky! very normal, compared to mine ! lol!!... but I lov unusual♥  

I didn't even read it that way, Gladys! When I think of wonky, I think of a one-off - a real oddball, and I'm not convinced that is what my marble is. I just think it's unusual, and as I said, I am surprised I haven't seen others like it.

Now this, this is WONKY . . . lol

image.png.e91a02c76426c7efda5acf82552bf6ae.png

• Haha 2

Just now, Ric said:

I didn't even read it that way, Gladys! When I think of wonky, I think of a one-off - a real oddball, and I'm not convinced that is what my marble is. I just think it's unusual, and as I said, I am surprised I haven't seen others like it.

Now this, this is WONKY . . . lol

image.png.e91a02c76426c7efda5acf82552bf6ae.png

Yes it is!! but much loved♥ lol