Might contain Vitro Tiger Eye ....

Steph

Bee-Vo Bell Gun

Don Miller posted a picture on facebook of his gun, with a Tiger Eye in it.  When you shoot it, a bell rings. 

I went straight to eBay to see if I could get one cheap.  This buy-it-now was tempting to me, but I've spent enough on marbles for a bit.   

Vintage NOS BEE-VO BELL GUN 204 Plastic Space Gun 1950's. Very Rare | eBay

I see a place where it says the seller is doing a special offer of $32.50.   And it says "Other buyers may have received this offer. The first to accept, gets the deal."

I didn't request a best offer.  Can people see who has viewed their auctions?  I didn't even hit "watch" that I know of.  And I get a special offer?  Did anyone else see it?

Dang, I'm tempted.  

Nevermind!  I took it!   

• Award 1

2 minutes ago, Steph said:

I see a place where it says the seller is doing a special offer of $32.50.   And it says "Other buyers may have received this offer. The first to accept, gets the deal."

I didn't request a best offer.  Can people see who has viewed their auctions?  I didn't even hit "watch" that I know of.  And I get a special offer?  Did anyone else see it?

Dang, I'm tempted.  

Nevermind!  I took it!   

:thup:

11 minutes ago, Steph said:

Dang, I'm tempted.  

Nevermind!  I took it!   

So, the question is… will you open it and try it out???🤔

Nooooooooo ....  I think I will be strong enough to leave it in the bag.  

Unless there comes a time that I decide the bag is too soiled and I want to display the gun some special way.  But probably leave it in the bag for a good long time.

That's why I didn't buy it to begin with -- no place to display.  I have to start building display and storage areas before I do much more acquisition.

But there's a guy at work who asks me if I've picked up any new marbles lately, so I will now have something to tell him about.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I saw the one Don had at the FL show. I almost bought it but finally laid it back down. I saw the one on Ebay. I never put it on my watch list. I did not get any special or discounted offer to buy it.  Ric must be correct, you"re special.