Value for 2.5” German?

If not polished I will more than double the $300.00.  More valuable than a Latticino core. More than double the value as the same size and condition Latticino.  Looks very very nice to be unpolished. I think it may have been polished. Looks like a moon on right side yellow bands, which half has been ground away and polished.  Lots of these big boys out there ground and polished, but VERY few this size in this condition. If ground and polished about $50.00=$75.00 .  Be careful, lots of difference in $75.00 or $1000.00 . 

• Award 1

9 minutes ago, wvrons said:

If not polished I will more than double the $300.00.  More valuable than a Latticino core. More than double the value as the same size and condition Latticino.  Looks very very nice to be unpolished. I think it may have been polished. Looks like a moon on right side yellow bands, which half has been ground away and polished.  Lots of these big boys out there ground and polished, but VERY few this size in this condition. If ground and polished about $50.00=$75.00 .  Be careful, lots of difference in $75.00 or $1000.00 . 

Thanks Ron. Yep, need to get it in my hands. Will keep you updated.

20 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

Got my hands on it, 2-3/8” polished.😢

I have had some marbles "polished" Yours was worth the effort for sure.

If you feel bad--fall in line. Live and learn as we all have done. Always check for pontils.

It is a beauty!

Marble--On!!

2 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I have had some marbles "polished" Yours was worth the effort for sure.

If you feel bad--fall in line. Live and learn as we all have done. Always check for pontils.

It is a beauty!

Marble--On!!

Didn’t buy it, was looking to though. Before reality set in.