Jackson NOF?

schmoozer

1 minute ago, schmoozer said:

Chad, you have no opinion??😱😱😱😱 the world is coming to and end🤯🤯🤯

image.png.9f652f66c7f3930ed312fdff25e34edd.png....... I would hazard a guess but that's exactly what it would be is a guess ..... Ok, I'll step in it and say some form of Vitro ??  :dunno:  The end better come soon because I'm pretty sure I'm wrong !! Second is foreign ??

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, schmoozer said:

I bought a quart jar today for $18, had a bunch of vitro in it, an agate, 1 AKRO cork, 1 pelt Rainbo, a couple swirls, and 2 small slags. Weird grouping.

Sounds like somebody quartered their collection ??  Gone for an hour, had to update my PC !!  All fixed now (I hope)

2 minutes ago, wvrons said:

Sure look Vitro to me.  Colors all fit Vitro. The V o r U pattern fits Vitro. The cut lines look Vitro.  Looks like same time frame as the Parrots. 

Thanks Ron. Do you have any similar examples? 

I don't think you will find them every month on Ebay. Or at one show but two or three shows and you might find these same ones ? Are they high dollar, no, probably $2.00-$5.00 each at shows and $10.00-$15.00 each on Ebay. 

Most of the marbles in the Vitro guide on AAM have names. These do not have a name. The guide probably only covers 1/4 or 1/3 of all the different marbles Vitro produced. Vitro probably had more marbles named by the company than any of the other machine made companies.  But they are one of longest life machine made companies. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, schmoozer said:

Don’t think they are Vitro…

They are Vitro.

These are just different, not common to find.
The veneer is thicker, much thicker; the colors are not like a common Vitro color—close but less pronounced or vibrant. 
The marbles have full coverage in most cases with no clear or whispy showing, although a few do have the recognizable Vitro clear with a wispy look. 
These are from 4 different lots that I have hunted over the past 25 years. Two sizes so far, 3/4'” and 5/8”.

Steph thought that some of them may be some form of a "Bullseye" when I posted them back in July.

Marble--On!!

Three pretty cool final.jpg

not common1.JPG

notcommon2.JPG

notcommon3.JPG

• Like 1
  • Award 1

53 minutes ago, akroorka said:

They are Vitro.

The veneer is thicker, much thicker; the colors are not like a common Vitro color—close but less pronounced or vibrant. 
The marbles have full coverage in most cases with no clear or whispy showing, although a few do have the recognizable Vitro clear with a wispy look. 
These are from 4 different lots that I have hunted over the past 25 years. Two sizes so far, 3/4'” and 5/8”.

Steph thought that some of them may be some form of a "Bullseye" when I posted them back in July.

Marble--On!!

not common1.JPG

notcommon2.JPG

notcommon3.JPG

Nice group of vitros...💥💥👍

5 hours ago, akroorka said:

They are Vitro.

Marble--On!!

not common1.JPG

notcommon2.JPG

notcommon3.JPG

Excellent grouping, buddy!

VITRO-on!!!

• Like 1