Peltier ?

Well, it is not a slag, we can all agree on that.
I see two different types of white, one may be opalescent.
Lots of bubbles---no AV. 
It is a big marble.
The cut-lines could be Peltier, or other.
I do not think it is an Akro or a Master made marble. I would not call it a Vitro.
It appears to be a vintage USA marble---hmmm--
My instincts say MK, but it seems kinda of big for that. 
It could be a Pelt.(pass me some popcorn too)
Chime in Peltheads!!
Marble—On!!

• Like 1

Ok Akroorka so no AV? What is it I’m seeing with the green here? There’s an obvious divide or difference in glass density with the Green and Clear glass.  I’ve gone pretty deep with this one pulling out several boxes of Rainbo Peltiers for comparison and I can’t find any that have this effect in the base glass. But I do see this in Christensen and in Master Marble glass when I look at how their colors never really blend but form different strata. As for Marble King I can’t find anything in my collection with a seam that’s even close to this. MK are much longer and mostly straight compared to this ones. But couldve an outlier and not to get under Ron’s skin but it could be an “experimental”.

then looking at pic 6 I have several Akros with similar patterned Tongue Patches 

24 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

My last pic looks very similar to that seam.

……and there it is. The Rainbo Marble I was looking for. Thank you Fire1981. I have some that are similar but they’re either to loose or tighter seamed. There’s even a match in the whispy white sorta feathering at the cut. But to me, your marble’s a match in the pictures I see. I appreciate yours and everyones input. Even further I appreciate your time.

12 hours ago, Greeneyesgreenthumbs said:

Ok Akroorka so no AV? What is it I’m seeing with the green here?

I always look hard but I went back and looked harder.
I circled what I think you are talking about. I thought that it was a light reflection earlier, my bad😏.
Green colors in most makes of marbles will show up with this from time to time. 
The recipes for green glass have some ingredient that often does not totally melt into the mixture of glass resulting in these flakes.
Most folks will call it AV, I do too😁.
Marble—On!!

AV in Green.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, akroorka said:

I always look hard but I went back and looked harder.
I circled what I think you are talking about. I thought that it was a light reflection earlier, my bad😏.
Green colors in most makes of marbles will show up with this from time to time. 
The recipes for green glass have some ingredient that often does not totally melt into the mixture of glass resulting in these flakes.
Most folks will call it AV, I do too😁.
Marble—On!!

AV in Green.jpg

Great info Al 👍 

• Like 1