A shout out to member Dannyboy for his generous help with my Oxblood ID's

marblenewbie

Dan sent me some pieces of glass that showed Oxblood to help me with IDing Oxblood marbles.  So here is what I think is an Akro Patch with Ox next to the glass he sent.   It broke up quite a bit but still easy to use for ID purposes.  It allowed me to ID a marble I had and wasn't sure.  Hope I'm right.  Thanks again Dan as it shows the community and willingness to help here in the club.

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (36).jpg

thumbnail (34).jpg

thumbnail (37).jpg

41 minutes ago, marblenewbie said:

Dan sent me some pieces of glass that showed Oxblood to help me with IDing Oxblood marbles.  So here is what I think is an Akro Patch with Ox next to the glass he sent.   It broke up quite a bit but still easy to use for ID purposes.  It allowed me to ID a marble I had and wasn't sure.  Hope I'm right.  Thanks again Dan as it shows the community and willingness to help here in the club.

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (36).jpg

thumbnail (34).jpg

thumbnail (37).jpg

Kudos to Dan for sending the oxblood glass!  That’s very kind and considerate of you.

• Like 1

I will take a stab at an ID, but clearer images will help a lot.
I believe that you have a nice looking Vitro there. 
I am not the best at individual names but the base glass looks aqua and I will leave it there.
All opinions are welcomed and needed.
Marble—On!!

That very nice of Dannyboy 👍 I had help from a wonderful lady with a mibs from 5 different makers and gifted dug  Heaton and Alleys from Cheese,  killer shimmering spruces and other Alleys from Ric 

I agree with Art I think it’s a Vitro 

Some examples of Vitro ox🩸from the crew would be cool ,I might have 2 I will post later