Pop Quiz !

Fire1981

1st that’s cool you got at least 4 of them because I think I’ve seen one that was not as minty looking as these , wait a second here ,half a cup of coffee down the hatch and some nicotine I see it now👀 is it only one mib that looks like 3 different ones ? or did I lite up a the wrong smoke 🍁 lol 

10 hours ago, Dave 13 said:

1st that’s cool you got at least 4 of them because I think I’ve seen one that was not as minty looking as these , wait a second here ,half a cup of coffee down the hatch and some nicotine I see it now👀 is it only one mib that looks like 3 different ones ? or did I lite up a the wrong smoke 🍁 lol 

I agree w/ Dave, there all shots of the same mib from different angles ?? Of course @ this point I'm gonna agree w/ anybody that might be right   :D  Oh yeah !! agree w/ cheese & Art too  ....  :badgrin:                          

I

3 hours ago, Dave 13 said:

. . . wait a second here ,half a cup of coffee down the hatch and some nicotine I see it now👀 is it only one mib that looks like 3 different ones ? or did I lite up a the wrong smoke 🍁 lol 

I need another cup of coffee. And another smoke of some kind. All I see are those big loops . . . .

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

Oh My ? Who else? Art nailed it. All 3 were buffed my Leroy 🔥

Good post Rick  🔥  Ya really cooked my goose  !!!!!!!!    Nice job Art   :thup:               

Shoulda trusted my first instinct !!  Just outa curiosity did ya get em from Mig ??

I seen this pic but ignored the obvious   :eusa_doh: The light reflection was right on it    ....   image.png.e7f846eb32f95d985b7b61ef776c3ef1.png

image.png