?????????

Chad G.

SMM, Alley, other ... ??  I had this one I.D. long ago but still I question it !!  I remember what it was sold to me as, what do you think ?? I have my own opinion and purchased it because I liked it.  I posted it on both forums before with differing results   :)

image.thumb.png.ff83e7555398d9261fc5d1ad34b6ed11.png

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, Carowill said:

Sisterville colors, but could we see more views, Chad?

That's an old pic, I've been diggin around and haven't come up w/ it yet  !! Sistersville Alley was 2 out of three last time I posted it. I do remember the size was between 5/8ths and 11/16ths.

2 hours ago, Nantucketdink said:

I want to see if it is more transparent red or mostly yellow on the opposite side

Still diggin,  but in the meantime I did find the pix that were taken by the person I bought it from, albeit the colors are a bit muted in his pix but the structure is clear.

image.thumb.png.3e257acac2f4f98e52b959e239fbc4b2.png

13 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Still diggin,  but in the meantime I did find the pix that were taken by the person I bought it from, albeit the colors are a bit muted in his pix but the structure is clear.

The OP had me thinking that is was some oddball Akro. 
The set of images, if it were in my possession, I would put it with my CAC's and never look back. The color combo is little odd yes, but believable for me at least.
Marble--On!!

On 9/28/2022 at 8:45 AM, Chad G. said:

SMM, Alley, other ... ??  I had this one I.D. long ago but still I question it !!  I remember what it was sold to me as, what do you think ?? I have my own opinion and purchased it because I liked it.  I posted it on both forums before with differing results   :)

image.thumb.png.ff83e7555398d9261fc5d1ad34b6ed11.png

Veiligglas is an option i think ✌🏻

Flame pattern makes me think it 

16644771661572361589394090182770.jpg

• Like 1