This one is Special 🤩

SherryFain

6 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

The more I look at this marble. I think it’s machine made🔥

Me 2 looks like a CAC Guinea-Cyclone 👍but I think I have read that in the past someone was making them ,and all the heavy hitters could not tell them apart :ROFL: tell the cat was let out of the bag  Thats why I would never own one unless it was found in a lot I got for cheap 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

Pic 7 is absolutely NUTZ ! I think it would fool a lot of “I wish I had a Guinea “ collectors. So much so that that seam might challenge this being a torch made marble. I know I might be reaching here. Is it by chance signed 🔥

I don’t see a signature .. I’ll have to research torch made marbles, I’ve never heard of that before :)

5 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

I think I have read that in the past someone was making them ,and all the heavy hitters could not tell them apart . . .

I`ve read that too, but I can`t remember the name, offhand.  Alan probably does.

• Like 1

The only thing that I see wrong with this marble is the glossy finish.

Sherryfain----- if it has been "spit on" ala Fire :Panic:or there is any other chance that it may have been glossed for these images please let us know.

It is a very convincing marble in all other ways. "CAC Guinea"---less the glossy finish.

The colors are right, the seams are right--the finish is not.

Of course, all opinions are welcomed and needed with this one.

I would love to know who made it if it is not a CAC🦄 and get this info out there to the masses. It is quite convincing.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

The CAC scandal happened in Sisterville behind closed doors. After the show CAC listings went NUTZ on E-Bay. I have no way of telling if this is one of them. The trait that was always in question was the glossy surface glass as Art mentioned earlier. 🔥

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

. . .  it’ll the same person who made the CAC Sands and Blue Rays in 2004-2006. 🔥

Yes, same guy. Name is driving me crazy. Have read about his "guineas" within the past two weeks, I know. Frighteningly good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

. . . . there’s no little black spots in the Color’s I think some fakes got them ? 

Yes, they do. But not this guy`s. He`s too good.

Now we need a Bat Signal for Alan to come back . . . .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

Well I hope it’s the real deal, this is the pic that has me thinking Guinea-Cyclone  looks like there’s something going on inside of course i my be wrong,there’s no little black spots in the Color’s I think some fakes got them ? image.jpeg.1f40ffed94f91cf33c2538e1faf75614.jpeg

I hear you Dave 13---almost too nice---but??

I wish I knew and I am glad that I am not bidding--(If it were up for that).

More opinions are needed and I only hope that we can determine the culprit or the original maker.

It is a very nice marble regardless. Selling this one as a take off would still get some good money.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, akroorka said:

The only thing that I see wrong with this marble is the glossy finish.

Sherryfain----- if it has been "spit on" ala Fire :Panic:or there is any other chance that it may have been glossed for these images please let us know.

It is a very convincing marble in all other ways. "CAC Guinea"---less the glossy finish.

The colors are right, the seams are right--the finish is not.

Of course, all opinions are welcomed and needed with this one.

I would love to know who made it if it is not a CAC🦄 and get this info out there to the masses. It is quite convincing.

Marble--On!!

No spit here 🤤

• Haha 1

This one just needs more opinions. 
Better yet, place it in the hands of an expert, and I mean physically in the hands of an expert. Bob Block??
I have had 2 of these in my collecting career, sold them both---over my head and out of my realm. (Lots of corkscrew cash besides)
This one—without spit—is suspect. 
What provenance does it have?

Marble--On!!

• Award 1

34 minutes ago, akroorka said:

This one just needs more opinions. 
Better yet, place it in the hands of an expert, and I mean physically in the hands of an expert. Bob Block??
I have had 2 of these in my collecting career, sold them both---over my head and out of my realm. (Lots of corkscrew cash besides)
This one—without spit—is suspect. 
What provenance does it have?

Marble--On!!

I’ve emailed Bob and hopefully will get it into his hands for evaluation. I bought it from a guy who bought it at a marble show in Decatur Illinois about 4 years ago. He had 6 in his collection and I was lucky enough to snag this one.