White with Dark Red .60

Jzoook6

4 hours ago, Jzoook6 said:

Thanks all! I have maybe 6 or so more similiar ones. Anyone have an opinion as to whether I do separate posts or put them here?

A separate post?  hmmm, I'm assuming that you mean separate packages in the post office on their way being shipped to me!  In which, case you can put them all in one post!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, chicagocyclist said:

A separate post?  hmmm, I'm assuming that you mean separate packages in the post office on their way being shipped to me!  In which, case you can put them all in one post!!

LOL well you might want to see them first because I certainly don't think all are oxblood/Akro! 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

LOL well you might want to see them first because I certainly don't think all are oxblood/Akro! 

All kidding aside, separate posts are always easier...  especially if, as often happens the dialogue gets complicated, then you might three or four marbles' discussion going back and forth and just swirling around.

• Like 1

Just now, chicagocyclist said:

All kidding aside, separate posts are always easier...  especially if, as often happens the dialogue gets complicated, then you might three or four marbles' discussion going back and forth and just swirling around.

ok agreed. I went to look at the ones I have and there's too wide of a range of different ones. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it!!