Pelt Vibe?

marboman

3 hours ago, Al Oregon said:

I think this may be a Peltier Broken Corkscrew.  The 1st, 3rd, 5th and 6th pics show the 'seam' where the two ribbons "match up" to form the broken corkscrew pattern.

Yup sure does have the ribbons lined up for Peltier broken corkscrew. Sure is a giant at that which is maybe why it's not so easy to see as typical 5/8" size. Their Broken corks never had duel or more ribbons as is what most all others did, just one, spiraling crookedly  with chopped ends just touching another end. IDK how'd they do that: chopping gobs and sticking em together? Ha. Yet, as the story goes, Peltier was trying to put the heat on Akro. They're pretty hard to find and a giant, got to be incredibly more difficult to even see one this big.

Wow!! That's great , I've been looking for a Bumble Bee shooter for a long time. This one doesn't have aventurine and it's yellow and green no aventurine but it will do fine for now. Thanks for looking everyone. I can move to the Pelts now.:)

THE BOX 8.JPG

1 hour ago, marboman said:

Wow!! That's great , I've been looking for a Bumble Bee shooter for a long time. This one doesn't have aventurine and it's yellow and green no aventurine but it will do fine for now. Thanks for looking everyone. I can move to the Pelts now.:)

It seems to fit quite nicely.( the three above it are Akro👌)

Nice find!

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fire1981 said:

Bumblebee my @ss! The OP is dark green ribbons. Right ? Shift gears and fire up your  tractors 🔥

BF9CE0C0-4553-423F-A83B-6D95BF1059CB.jpeg

E653515C-6920-4DE2-8E86-BAF06E886295.jpeg

E000989C-3160-4BF2-A7BD-D5B09FB2A3D4.jpeg

I was going to ask if John Deere would have been a better description being its green and yellow and I did consider Vacor, but even if it is Vacor I like it. Thanks for your opinion.:)

23 hours ago, marboman said:

I was able to get both cutlines in one picture, center. :)1060922440_bee9.thumb.JPG.5732f52eeb0de4ec705c3a55512df69d.JPGbee10.thumb.JPG.ce5b4cb9feb5d32cedab8d3088637ce2.JPGbee11.thumb.JPG.38ad10fe0593f0da40bbc114ecdcb083.JPG

IDK why, but the photos Al referenced that are not in your post now, did appear to point to Peltier broken cork, yet this does not look like one. 

I only have 1 which is  5/8"a wasp w/aventurine. Difficult to describe as it's hard to imagine how they did it.  So, there's ribbons that are single and broken, rather cut lines at the beginning and ending of each one. There's 4 on mine that end and connect into a quirky spiral, that as a whole is not the smooth twist Akro's spinning cups or any twisted type of marble would display. Each line may bend or turn a bit out of the sequence the resulting spiraled direction the whole ends up being. On mine, the whole of this ends up equaling 1 complete twist from top to bottom. Weird as to how Peltier managed to do that.

Now I see yours perhaps at a better angle and where it appears to be broken, disconnected or, it seems that it's just the black ribbon is bent and folded over. verses cut, chopped or disconnected . 

Interesting spiral effect it seems yet, I am more inclined to consider it to be a Vacor or something other than an old marble. As far as you are seeing a dark green, there's a lot of black glass that's actually a very dark green. Additionally, not all of Peltier's black NLR or other has aventurine.