It’s glass

Fire1981

I have a load of these in all different colors, never found any glass & they are clay, it looks like the glaze was splattered on them, maybe by a machine ?? At any rate all of them I've received have been from overseas, Euro somewhere ??

56 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

I have a load of these in all different colors, never found any glass & they are clay, it looks like the glaze was splattered on them, maybe by a machine ?? At any rate all of them I've received have been from overseas, Euro somewhere ??

I am just thinking that perhaps bit of glass was included in the glaze--Crazy stuff--crazy mind--crazy marble.

I agree on the clay or ceramic part for sure.

Crazy---On!!

I have seen similar marbles. As far as I know, they are a fairly modern attempt to reproduce antique Benningtons. The colors tend to give them away, although I have seen wishful-thinking people pay a premium for them thinking they are authentic.

12 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Yeah 

They came from overseas 🤹‍♂️

• Like 1

I have a bunch of these 11/16"ceramic shooters too. They are fairly easy to find in German Ebay. These and metal wrapped colored aluminum, in appearance, and unglazed seem to be within the same time frame, like, 70's or 80's. 

East German makes them a little interesting.

The color splotches look like just plain paint, maybe gloss enamel. They're all mint so; I am too afraid to scratch any in case they are.