More pelts?

Melissa

I think there is a real good chance of Kokomo on the fourth marble in your OP, Melissa, maybe the 5th too. The rest look mostly Peltier to me, although there might be another Kokomo hiding in there too. Do any of them react to UV?

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Ric said:

I think there is a real good chance of Kokomo on the fourth marble in your OP, Melissa, maybe the 5th too. The rest look mostly Peltier to me, although there might be another Kokomo hiding in there too. Do any of them react to UV?

The yellow in 2nd pic 2nd row #3 fluoresces and so does the blue and yellow one (see next post)  

527DA47B-E5EB-4CE4-BBB3-070958EFB084.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Melissa said:

After browsing the Kokomo pics here I’m going to have to go through all my “peltier” piles and look for these. They look very similar to peltier. 

Kokomo bought one of Peltier's machines, and probably got some advice about setting up tanks and rollers to make marbles, and then made marbles for just a few years before getting out of the business. Compared to Pelitier marbles they are very few and far between.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ric said:

Kokomo bought one of Peltier's machines, and probably got some advice about setting up tanks and rollers to make marbles, and then made marbles for just a few years before getting out of the business. Compared to Pelitier marbles they are very few and far between.

Interesting.  Thanks for the info.  That makes sense as to why they look similar.