Red/Blue Mystery Marble .66

Jzoook6

11 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

I can see what you’re referring to in what I would call a crude surface glass that doesn’t look like a Pelt. 🍿and a 🍺🔥

also, to me, It looks like the blue in a Vacor Van Gogh. 

Wait... those are pics of the same marble? i thought the second group was to show the difference between a Pelt and the OP. The later pic is definitely a Pelt. I can't find a similarity in the pattern, I think they are two different marbles.... ??? *think*

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cheese said:

Wait... those are pics of the same marble? i thought the second group was to show the difference between a Pelt and the OP. The later pic is definitely a Pelt. I can't find a similarity in the pattern, I think they are two different marbles.... ??? *think*

Yes, Mr. Cheese, that's exactly what I meant!! Sorry should have captioned. The Marble in question is absolutely that Vacor Liberty you posted, thank you!!!

1 minute ago, Fire1981 said:

Where’s the transparent green in the Liberty 🔥

Im sure they were made with different base glass types over the years, those in the photos just happen to maybe be clearer than my aqua, making them more likely to be photographed . 🤷‍♀️

38 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

Im sure they were made with different base glass types over the years, those in the photos just happen to maybe be clearer than my aqua, making them more likely to be photographed . 🤷‍♀️

I'm not aware of Liberties ever being anything but crystal clear base.

Not saying it didn't happen.  But am not assuming that it did.  Would surely be a good lesson if it turns out they came with different base glass. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steph said:

I'm not aware of Liberties ever being anything but crystal clear base.

Not saying it didn't happen.  But am not assuming that it did.  Would surely be a good lesson if it turns out they came with different base glass. 

Maybe its not a Liberty. But I'd be willing to bet one of my fingers it is a Vacor. 

• Like 2