Problem with posting replies, text autofills

cheese

I'm having this issue when after I have replied to a post once, the next time I try to reply, the text box automatically fills with the content from my previous reply. So if my previous reply was a few sentences and a couple photos, the next time I try to reply I have to delete all that content, including the photos, from the text box and type in my new reply. It doesn't put it in quotes or anything, it just puts it all in the reply box as if I retyped it all over again. Does anyone else have that issue? 

Yes, The editor will ask you to restore previous content if you back out of your—“unfinished”-- previous post---if you scroll down you will see an option that says---

“Your previous content has been restored” Just hit “Clear editor” and you can start all over again.

Marble—On My marble collecting friend!

Well, it's not unfinished work. It's the same content I had already entered and has been replied to and likes added to it and all. I come back to say thanks or whatever and it puts the whole post back in my text area and I have to delete it all. It hasn't done it to me today though. Sometimes it does it for every post, sometimes it doesn't do it at all. Maybe it's not doing it today because I closed the page and re-opened it.

Attn, @bumblebee or @Steph I have on occasion run into this also, a temp. glitch ??  I've always been able to restore but still it shouldn't be doing it, just making ya awares, I thought it was me or I was the only one it was happening to. Not all that often & not in a while but it has happened. @bumblebee would be our go to for a fix or some investigation into the matter.

• Award 2