Coca Cola

Mojo

I don't recognize these as being American made, Joep, but I am not sure I have ever seen a Coca Cola logo marble that was American made, at least not by an American marble manufacturer. Maybe somebody else has?

• Like 1

These are modern logoi marbles. Several made in the US. They can have Coke, Pepsi, most U.S. gun makers, etc.  More than one company supplied the marbles. No way of knowing which company the marbles are from. They are most solid color opaque marbles or a few are MK Cat Eyes. No different traits to separate the solid color ones.  Sizes from 5/8 inch to one inch. There are 170+ listings for Coke marbles on Ebay now. Very few of these sell. They range in price from $1.00 to $3.00 each average,  I have never sold one for $1.00 at any US marble shows. Different people or companies have applied the decals to the marbles. Some have the decal fired on and some do not.  I have some 7/8 inch Marble King yellow Cat Eyes with Coke on one side and Coca Cola on the opposite side. They were made by MK about 1970-1980"s. They are worth about $3.00 each at 7/8 inch size. Jabo purchased the rights to use many logos. They made millions of logo marbles and applied the logo decals. With cartoon characters, Betty Boop, U.S. states logo's, WVU- Ohio State. A long list, but no Coke that I remember. The marbles could be made by Marble King or Jabo if it makes any difference ??? No way to know for sure. 

• Like 1

I agree, they are being made still every day with old looking logos, names of companies that are no longer in business, ones that are, many say Coca Cola or Harley Davidson or some popular company name just for the sake of selling a marble. Whatever it takes, someone will do it. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2023 at 3:24 PM, Mojo said:

Found these in an advertisement 

Any idea of the maker 

American made ? 

I want them , dunno what to offer the seller 

Please advise 🤹‍♂️

Thanks

Screenshot_20230320_224936_Marktplaats.jpg

Screenshot_20230320_224944_Marktplaats.jpg

The Plethora, thousands ::

LINK ::  https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=AJOqlzWaYdKnsFL7OA5b1JNKiGofSTQKMA:1679522100236&q=pictures+of+coca+cola+logo+marbles&tbm=isch&source=

• Like 1