5/8 Uuugh

Fire1981

I have not seen this marble before that I know of.Β  It would be just a guess, pick a swirl maker out of a hat would be as good.Β  Maybe in hand a better guess, maybe not ?Β  The pictures are good but never as good as in hand.Β  Alley-Ravenswood- Heaton-Champion- ??. In the first picture, that dark line at the edge of the blue base is odd. Probably dark blue, but no where else on the marble does it show up.Β 

I’m still sorting my WSV’s and trying to ID the ones that don’t seem to be common WVS’s. I thought this one was different because of the β€œV” cutter pull you see in Pelts and Vitros. The color combo and thick ribbons combined with that is a trait I’m still trying to IDπŸ”₯

RAR

I’m counting on you Ron. If Gino or Les Jones ID one of my marbles I don’t need to go any farther. I think everyone here depends on you for that final ID. If you’ve never seen a swirl like this can I call it HTF πŸ”₯

RAR

26 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Laugh out loud Fire:Panic:--Ron will not be called out like this ever.

Let’s just call this one a really nice HTF WVS of some sort or makeβ€”he did his part.

I tried--😁. It still sucked!

Marble--On!!

Β 

πŸ‘

That works for me. One more group of Alleys I can put in the color combo sorting tray. It seems like Alley probably made at least 50-75% of all of the WVS. I’m always challenging myself on these. How can you not? They are the hardest marbles to ID. Thanks you guys. I appreciate all the feedback in theseπŸ”₯

RAR

• Thanks 1