Any ideas?

pouches

Hello.  Welcome.

I am pretty sure I have seen these ID-ed as Master by reputable collectors.  The colors are so bright I wonder if it could be something else.  But Master is the best option I have at the moment.

Thanks for the opinions, looking at some of the different manufacturer's styles, master does seem to be most similar out of everything I've seen. 

I will upload some pictures hopefully tonight, they will not be very well organized, but I hope you enjoy them.

And feel free to point anything out. I'm new to this, I don't yet have an experienced eye, I'm trying to learn my marbles!! 

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, Kimbernugs said:

Could the OP be one of those Wales types? 

I think that you mean English "Whispler" Kimbernugs.

I think not and Agree with the Master ID on this one.

(my only other thought was a weirdo Phantom Conqueror)

Marble--On!!

8 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I think that you mean English "Whispler" Kimbernugs.

I think not and Agree with the Master ID on this one.

(my only other thought was a weirdo Phantom Conqueror)

Marble--On!!

Whispler did come to mind, but I was thinking of the Wales types, but didn't know if the white filaments fit that description or not. 

12 hours ago, Steph said:

.... but that IS what the colors reminded me of. 

Yeah, me too! But I love a good mystery, and this is the stuff that makes this board so awesome. That we can all add a bit here and there until someone comes along and nails it. It's so satisfying when we figure it out.

• Like 1

Thanks for the thoughts! Its helpful for getting started.

I've spent the majority of my last 4 days looking at my marbles,  watching videos, treading this forum and other websites.

My eyes hurt from backlighting marbles, I need a UV light now... I think I have a problem, hah!

I cannot even explain how much more my eyes are seeing in these marbles.

I had them all grouped in mostly color schemes, and at first they all looked the same in these groups. Just different sizes

Now the colors and patterns and variants are starting to stand out, its really fascinating.

I've got the impression watching videos and forums people are not so interested in the "clearies"

I find them fascinating, not so much the ones that just get brighter when backlit and just have tiny bubbles.

But I really like these ones that appear black till you backlight them, then they have a base color with some swirl look, amazing!

More pictures later probably, I cant stop! :)

• Haha 1

I love the look of clearies.  :)  

And the clearies helped Vitro stay open in the 1950's when American marble companies were struggling with the popularity of the new cat's eyes which were coming over from Japan.  So historically important too!