Peltier "simple" Rainbo Names--lets get it on!!!

akroorka

Just for kicks I am posting 121 “simple” Peltier Rainbos like a rookie.
I know what a few are but if you see any that might be named—just ask for a more detailed image.
Some of these may look the same—not. Chad will catch a few in a row—he caught me with one of these a few years back. The ones to the right of them are interesting, the only two that are the same. 
The upper right hand one—well it is a “Muddie” and it asked to be included, it would be like asking my dog to stay home while I gave the cat a ride in the car—not going to happen.( I love a good Muddie)
Let’s have some fun with this—I could care less about names but I am always willing to learn. I had great fun sorting through my Pelts to get this image—I may have too many Pelts. I found two MKs and three Vitro’s and two that are more than likely foreign, so I am not doing too bad after all these years. I just sort them and put them in coffee cans—Plastic of course.
Lets Marble on Pelt Heads!!!

121 Pelt rainbos.JPG

• Like 3

Going left to right. First row 4th one down looks like an Inky. 8th row and 9th one down with black/brown base glass and orange ribbons is killer in my book. However I’m not sure if there is a name ID on this one. I’ll burn a marshmallow and call it a Halloween 🔥

RAR

I wouldn’t know any of the marble names but do have a question about the coffee can comment. Is there a reason to not put marbles in metal cans?  Scratch or rust potential?  This photo is not a coffee can but it is metal. Most of these marbles had rust on them. I passed on these. I didn’t have $300 to spend for the lot nor know if that was a deal, or if rusty marbles can be cleaned. The guy did let me pick a few for ten bucks. 

IMG_9021.jpeg

That’s a lot of marbles. You should start your own thread with this group here in the ID index.You have some interesting marbles in there. Separate them into small groups and post pics. We’ll help you with those  there 🔥

RAR

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

That’s a lot of marbles. You should start your own thread with this group here in the ID index.You have some interesting marbles in there. Separate them into small groups and post pics. We’ll help you with those  there 🔥

RAR

I didn’t buy but just a few of these. I might call the guy at some point and make him an offer for the whole lot and clean them up. There are some good ones in there but that can had water in it at some point so a lot of those marbles have rust stains. 

8 hours ago, Ric said:

Aren't 7 Ups are on a transparent green base? This looks like a Holly Berry to me.

You're right Ric, I knew I had something askew that's why I put IMO in front of that one, my Brain isn't quite what it used to be  :blink:

On 5/27/2023 at 8:49 PM, Chad G. said:

There are 3 or 4 more I'm not sure of just the one view ??

On 5/27/2023 at 8:53 PM, akroorka said:

Come on Chad--think corkscrew😁.

On 5/27/2023 at 9:11 PM, Chad G. said:

What' s this ??

On 5/27/2023 at 9:18 PM, Chad G. said:

Any Av. in the green ribbons of this one ?? If so it's a "Pine Needle" if not a regular Bo.

Thanks Chad

"Broken corkscrew" was my add. You fooled me with a "Jorkscrew"--- Not these--nimble mind--but I did remember--eventually.

The PPP was there because I forgot that I put it in the bunch

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

On 5/28/2023 at 6:17 PM, Peltier Mibber said:

Chocolate Mint

Ani Freeze

Thanks peltier Mibber--here are a few better images.

Marble--On!!

On 5/29/2023 at 12:55 PM, Peltier Mibber said:

There's also:

A black base with white ribbons that may be a Skunk.

Amber base with yellow ribbons that has been called a Honey Bee

Then there's a Red base with white ribbons that looks like a Ruby Slipper. Oops Chad called this one.

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

On 5/29/2023 at 9:36 PM, Fire1981 said:

Going left to right. First row 4th one down looks like an Inky. 8th row and 9th one down with black/brown base glass and orange ribbons is killer in my book. However I’m not sure if there is a name ID on this one. I’ll burn a marshmallow and call it a Halloween 🔥

Thanks fire here are a few better looks.

Marble--On!!

14.JPG

13.JPG