Oooohhh-any comments here??

akroorka

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325903061808?hash=item4be1561330:g:Dj0AAOSwzjdlY5wf&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA0Bf%2FYzjtohy%2B%2By6PU8NPxYSpc53%2FVkidrfFhfjz6Nif3L3z5Jp0U6Yh%2BlGGx5VnB%2BrYdN75z8a8SYYLXSrC3en0qve3lyvQqpjnmyCe%2F9ZuYmow%2FepsS1bE4VfzYjPv7x%2F1ztYPDAmi5Mc87sIxTgh7F1iRFiBZZQwapqkgWSsCh%2FWl9GjMZfzPYsw0WdUBsV2QvnWA56Ck5Oil9uydvPndFvmvuMHGlUIeIxaiIU7MPasEWLVqFRq38Fkaz3SILyAN8OJxmxkC5KVx8pqnkV%2FY%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5ic-7CCYw

This seller is straight up imho but I saw a learning experience here.
These were copied so well that a lawsuit ensued and they had to start printing the bottom of the boxes with a heads up stamp under the marble holder--inside. There were quite a few that made it into the market without any such stamping.
Buyer beware—only buy these boxes from a seller with a very good reputation.
I wish this seller well—it does look like the real deal to me.
Marble—On!!

• Award 1

Looks 100 to me, Sami is on it !!  I have it on my watchlist just to see where it goes. These boxes in this shape went for $1500.oo a pop a few years back, w/ the RED & Yellow repros going for between $250.00 & $300.00, guess we'll see ?? Oh yeah, I forgot to add, that's just for the empty boxes w/o the marbles, economy is a little bewildering right now so a game of patience  ....   yeah right   ....   :pirate:  ....   let er rip   ...   :badgrin:

• Award 2