Got my Paul Bunyan’s today

boris64

The Paul Bunyans are interesting marbles. The last I heard from Ron, shortly before he passed, he had pretty much settled on the idea that they actually were made and packaged by Ravenswood as a sort of special production item. Let me know if you find any big game marbles or clearies in your bags.

Hang with me here. I got mine in Lexington Kentucky in 1976. 5 Shooter and 5 yellow Red Patches. I’m going to post 2 marbles as examples. The yellow with the black patch is an example of the patch configuration because the originals have a red patch. The other marble shows an example of the red color the patch is but it doesn’t split the marble in half. I’m digging for my original patches. They were in a orange mesh bag and a green header. I was a kid so of course I opened the bag. I wished I had kept. 🔥

RAR

5E284935-D813-43B1-BFA9-831A2D8E57F3.jpeg

E3BE4A26-87AE-4539-A97C-AA0C7F99E2B4.jpeg

0C27CE93-AF29-4883-B1A7-CA5F64B90964.jpeg

2C56E842-AC7E-4FA9-BC15-9831C6BD4C89.jpeg

• Like 2

Mine is almost exactly the same colors as yours : grren-blue,blue-yellow,yellow-red,white-blue,white-red......Al's are the same also I believe>and i believe the white red patch is a tad smaller than the rest