3/4 Pelt Windshield

Fire1981

New arrival. Tell me bugs die when they hit these. No Blow Holes. All Flea Bites and molten pin pricks. Ya know what goes through a bug’s mind when it hits the windshield? It’s Jabo Butt Crack. Or is it a CAC 🔥

RAR

RAR

8A5895CD-BE9F-48BE-9E64-316272539213.jpeg

060320C1-A004-4984-B1F7-E70D371D7311.jpeg

CD416067-1853-4BC9-B0C9-053197D48469.jpeg

18331042-4426-4914-95BD-F39D0BAA7880.jpeg

1C3584BF-9ABF-4800-BB63-47D6E4E9D205.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

The activity in the Matrix has me hung up. I don’t know. It looks like all the color combos on the surface got sucked down into the Matrix and then gets cut off at the seam. Anyone have any ideas on this one🔥

RAR

Well since nobody has given an opinion on this one I will offer mine.  Not a CAC, and I have been collecting and studying them for years - just to give a little cred with my opinion.  I do think it's a Peltier - glass looks it.  It's hard to give it the 'Windshield' moniker due to the bizarre pattern, but the size and colors are right.  I've seen some splashy / twisty examples and other variables of those, but none quite as wacky as this.  Just my 2 cents!

35 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

I'm a lucky Guy🔥

You may be lucky--but this is not a Pelt imho.
This is a CAC from a dig.
More than likely a CAC “Striped Transparent” that did not quite make it past inspection.
You called me out Fire—here I am. .
It is a very nice-although beat up, CAC imho
I appreciate all opinions and hope to see some more.

Marble—On!!

Nahhhhh ! Sorry you thought I was calling you out. This one has had me on the fence when I got it a couple days ago. I appreciate all the feedback on this one. I think I screwed up when I thought it was from a Pelt dig. CAC it is and I keep chasing it around in my fingers  🔥

RAR

4 hours ago, MarbleDavid said:

This is a harder to find CAC Orange and yellow Slag- it was originally found in Slag boxes

Great marbles MarbleDavid!

When a slag type has more than one color it is more than likely what we call a Striped Transparent from CAC.

A collectors term as far as I know. Pretty rare vs the single color CAC slags.

Marble--On!!