Steph

Mostly Pix - Master-Made

That one is nice Paul. I'd think that one is rare; can't say I've seen this type in the larger size. Like Steph, I am thinking is that most larger Masters are not that common overall. I don't have that many (none photographed yet).

I've fallen in love with Master Marble Sunbursts. Like Peltier there is many color combinations and so far they are fairly inexpensive. 

Masters091317-1.jpg

Masters091317-2.jpg

Sometimes the simplest can be so beautiful. I really like this white on clear simple Master brushed patch. It's just got such a nice pattern.

XbpLN5sa_o.jpg Mkq7Rn8A_o.jpg CFlPT7Qy_o.jpg

I have a master which glows, but it's not bright and I don't think it's "brushed".  An excuse to pull out the blacklight. 

so much variety .... which is different!

Come to think of it, I can't remember us talking about that before.  All the companies have variety ... but most also had standard runs which take up the bulk of what we find from those companies.

The bulk of Masters are in a general sunburst style but are all over the place with nearly random colors.  How'd they do that?

Lovely Sunbursts folks. 

Good question on the variety Steph, and not one I have an answer to.

I love the way there's so much colour , yet they're never gaudy.

They sorta had their regular run colors with the brushed patches (blue, green, amber, light blue, clear) and some of the comets came in regular color combos, but I agree, the higher percentage of Masters found seem to be a fairly random mix of colors instead of anything predictable. I wonder if they just threw whatever color they had convenient in the tanks and let 'er rip? You do see an awful lot of sea green and brown together on them. Anyway, here are some I recently got around to photographing. One with AV in a strip, and one with rare Master oxblood.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WL8yrCtLoucj3l323

Dang, I can't make them show up here for some reason... lemme see if I can fix it.

Thanks, it's one of my favorites for sure, if not most favorite.

edited with retakes, original pictures weren't focused prperly

DSCN5206.jpg
DSCN5204.jpg
DSCN5200.jpg
DSCN5199.jpg

Here are some of Masters regulars in groups. I like group pics because they help to see general traits rather than specific traits.

DSCN5197.jpg
DSCN5196.jpg
DSCN5192.jpg
DSCN5191.jpg
DSCN5190.jpg
DSCN5188.jpg
DSCN5187.jpg
DSCN5186.jpg
DSCN5184.jpg
DSCN5185.jpg