Let's See Your.....

SplattmanSS

For the sake of efficiency (The crowd roars YAY!) I'm not going to comment on Steve and Alan's marbles and photos. They're always magnificent and appreciated.

What I'd like to do here is ask the man in Oregon if he just changed his avatar. Maybe I just didn't notice it before. What a great marble!

Have to assume that someone somewhere is calling this a "Swan", mostly because of the shape of the design, and maybe also a little bit because of the 'S' pattern.

Really nice!

For the sake of efficiency (The crowd roars YAY!) I'm not going to comment on Steve and Alan's marbles and photos. They're always magnificent and appreciated.

What I'd like to do here is ask the man in Oregon if he just changed his avatar. Maybe I just didn't notice it before. What a great marble!

Have to assume that someone somewhere is calling this a "Swan", mostly because of the shape of the design, and maybe also a little bit because of the 'S' pattern.

Really nice!

Here are some of my favorite corks plus 3 super dug marbles. there are some hybred popeyes, some real old 4 color transluscent corks

row 2. and 3 super dug marbles . 2 akro golden rebels and a golden dragon. i named those 3 . enjoy, bluerock

post-279-1235112398_thumb.jpg

sorry i can`t get any of my pics up. any ideas, bluerock.