Born On Date: 7/24/49

Ric

Billy, The Chef, mibcapper, slmtu,and Old Rusty,

Happy Birthday! Don't let the shovel catch up with you. Many more...

PS: Bill's claim this morning is that he is 50...Ric, my math is weak can you help me with his born on date?...must be nice to be young.

boy ole boy folks .. today was a good day for me. a very good day for sure. and i would like to share some of it with you. especially after coming home and reading this thread. more folks thinking of me than i ever thought would. another part of my day. good feelings last ... took a drive, to the p.o. and the 1st. eye-opener, and on to springfield for the 2nd. real happy moment, and got me a free lunch to boot, and was dutifully informed that a new addition in about 7 1/2 mo.'s .. has about 120 heartbeats min. .. and is rarin to be exposed ... in due time. and hubby couldn't stop grinnin. both wanting another girl. ole porrr dylon :blink: .... and .. har .. BOTH are working now. ... PLAY TIME THINKING HERE . again folks ... i'm feelin the good thoughts coming from here ... thanks very much .... they do mean alot to me. and this little piece of glass makes me grin too ... and all in 1 spot ... a few additions to my herd .. until next time .. bill

post-75-124847861672_thumb.jpg

post-75-124847864164_thumb.jpg

Glad you had an enjoyable day, Bill. You deserve all the good you get. And if you keep it up, I think we're going to have to start adding adjectives to better describe that herd of yours . . . like maybe a multitudinous herd . . . or perhaps . . . a herd of myriad beasts . . . or . . . something like that. LOL.

Glad you had an enjoyable day, Bill. You deserve all the good you get. And if you keep it up, I think we're going to have to start adding adjectives to better describe that herd of yours . . . like maybe a multitudinous herd . . . or perhaps . . . a herd of myriad beasts . . . or . . . something like that. LOL.

Ric, Soon mibcappers will be ubiquitous. Congrats Billy!