Ot Why I Won't Be Buying Any Marbles For A While

scooter3.jpgscooter2.jpgscooter1.jpg

For a while now, Weldon has been sitting in the car while the grandson and I do fun things. At marble shows he stays at the table and I get to have all the fun. Those days are over. Thursday we bought 2 items. Look out now!

Weldon now owns a scooter and a lift that will carry it or a powerchair. the scooter is for outside shows like Sistersville and the powerchair is for hotel showrooms.

Sheez Dani don't take all of the fun out of it for him, let the man do some wheelies, plus if you look closely it has Wheelie bars on the back, just don't go jumping any big ramps or anything and you'll be ok.

Congrats Weldon and Edna, i'm glad Weldon gets to join in on the fun now with you guys :jumping-1020:

If you have switched to Explorer 8, unless you click on the compatibility button at the top (it's under tools and also it looks like two pieces of paper that don't fit together on the top of your screen, right next to the refresh button) this website lets you insert your pics. BUT it doesn't put them where you want them. They all go at the top and it even splits the words you're posting. At Glass Addiction I couldn't even insert pics until I clicked the compatibility button.

Weldon is enjoying your comments.

Edna

I also recently got a new set of wheels. I am sure this one gets better gas mileage than mine. I agree,it needs some two or three color flames. Edna you may not be buying many marbles now because Weldon will be cruising ahead of you. That front carrier looks like it will hold a few. How does it do in the dirt? It may need some rough tread tires for back here. Stay safe and see you soon in Texas.

I also recently got a new set of wheels. I am sure this one gets better gas mileage than mine. I agree,it needs some two or three color flames. Edna you may not be buying many marbles now because Weldon will be cruising ahead of you. That front carrier looks like it will hold a few. How does it do in the dirt? It may need some rough tread tires for back here. Stay safe and see you soon in Texas.

Ron, Secrets you should know...

The "scooter" (also Weldon's new nickname) is an off road model. Soon Triker will arrive by private jet to customize the paint job.This scooter is the outdoor model and takes on rough terrain better than the indoor model which has less ground clearance and is no good for "runs", digs and off roading.

Rumor has it that the first trip on a scooter to the 4th of July festivities in Waller were very successful. My spies, the fine church going women of Waller, reported after the adventures on the the 4th that Weldon has turned into the social butterfly of Waller.

If I get any further reports from Waller, I will post them.

Just to clarify a little, it wasn't a scooter on the 4th of July. It was a powerchair. Weldon stuck it out in the field. He got off to unstick it and someone came and asked to help. Weldon thanked them, but said no thank you. I have to be able to do this myself because it undoubtedly will happen again and you won't be there to do it for me. He got it out of the sand trap he had driven into, got back on, and rode away. Now that he has a scooter, he's been told the scooters are more likely to stick than the powerchairs. So, we'll live and learn. LOL He did have fun at the July 4th Festival. he disappeared from the tent and was gone a long time. Never happened before! He bought some stuff, found some of his friends, and just generally had fun. Lord help us at Sistersville. I may be totally deserted. I like the idea of the custom paint job. Wish it were the truth. Edna

Sheez Dani don't take all of the fun out of it for him, let the man do some wheelies, plus if you look closely it has Wheelie bars on the back, just don't go jumping any big ramps or anything and you'll be ok.

Congrats Weldon and Edna, i'm glad Weldon gets to join in on the fun now with you guys :jumping-1020:

YEAH you're right Kevin.. GO FOR IT WELDON!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edna,

Stop telling ALL the "Scooter" tales. Some of us "forgot" that part!!

Uncle Ron is going to the tire store after work to find some aggressive tread off road tires and to price lift kits. Triker not only has the greast flaming paint scheme, but has figured our how to put a 10 sopeaker sound system. He also has the wireless computer setup ready to go.

Better get Weldon to the Harley shop to get his leathers.

Wow, nice to see that Wheldon gets around. I am very happy for him. Edna will now be spending a lot more time at the booth. I am most glad of our conversation several years asking about my own experiences. My suggestions have paid off immensely for Wheldon. LOL about getting stuck! Been there, done that. Clyde