Looking For More Of These....

zaboo

possitive it's alley.... (Scott's seen both of them in hand...right Scott?) i know they don't come cheap... just wanted to find a christmas present! dang hubby's tough to buy for!

and yep Disco, looks like jabo, but I sure do appreciate the offer!that was nice of you!

CLOSE DAN! I am really looking for the clear and white based ox like in pic. #1. the second one has a deep windex blue base. for lack of a better description.lol

but I really like yours! too cool! is it mint?

possitive it's alley.... (Scott's seen both of them in hand...right Scott?) i know they don't come cheap... just wanted to find a christmas present! dang hubby's tough to buy for!

and yep Disco, looks like jabo, but I sure do appreciate the offer!that was nice of you!

Yes they're awesome! Dani am sure I have one or two, I'll see you before xmas, and bring them.

Some of the recent special Jabo runs have got extremely close to Alley flames and Alley oxbloods. Especially the Rainbow run with clear base. I recently showed a few to some Alley collectors and could have sold them easily as Alley. I have a few that have flames of 4-5-or6 tips and on both sides of the marble. The 3/4 size helps tell that there may be a chance of Jabo. The smaller size tank wash marbles are not that close to Alley,so far. Dave M. had one(3/4)in his pocket at the last run and as he was showing it around,bidding started and it got up to about $150.00-$200.00 . Dave took it with him.

• 2 weeks later...