Kokomo

At LOM Ron said he'd never seen a half red / half green Bogard.

I also have reservations about that green shade.

If Ron says he's never seen a Bogard like that, I ain't gonna argue with him!

The green shade - - - hard to tell from a photo exactly what it is, but Bogard did have those wierd mibs with the wispy transparent green patches (with a little wispy white thrown in for good measure) . . .

The only thing I see is that one half appears to be translucent red-orange and the other half translucent green which would make it rather interesting if that was actually the case. You don't see those half 'n'; halfs very often. Anything beyond that with this one would be purely conjecture. David

The only thing I see is that one half appears to be translucent red-orange and the other half translucent green which would make it rather interesting if that was actually the case. You don't see those half 'n'; halfs very often. Anything beyond that with this one would be purely conjecture. David

Might have to agree - - -

• 2 weeks later...

Jack sent me this marble - here are some different pictures of same marble. Definitely old marble based on glass and blacklight flourescence. I am pretty sure this is a Master Glass or Master Made marble. Has strands like a Master Made marble , neat flourecence only in strand glass.

Don

MVC-032F-2.jpg

MVC-028F-2.jpg

MVC-031F-2.jpg

I've studied Bogard and I'd have to go with Ron on this one as not being Bogard. Nothing I have is quite like it. But as I'd said above this marble is exceptional for being half red transparent and the other half green transparent or translucent. Maybe foreign. Looks like cheap glass. Hopefully I don't get slammed for calling foreign glass cheap glass because I consider many/most of the Vacor marbles well made. David