O T Prayers For Little Sarah

Hi Folks,

Please pray for Ron Shepherd's granddaughter Sarah. She is due to have surgery either today or tomorrow. She's only 10 years old and about a week or so ago was attacked by a dog and her arm mauled. She's been fighting infection with little success not to mention the nightmares and fears caused by this attack. My heart goes out to this little one and I know prayers work.

Thank you!

:-) Felicia

good news. i talked with ron this morning, and sarah's condition has much improved, and she is on the way to recovery. the infection is being contained and the prognosis is much better. ron thanks all for their thoughts and prayers for for his little sarah. ron will post when he returns to work here shortly. it's a good day ... :music-rocker-001: bill

A couple weeks ago,i was on my way home from a visit with my daughter,her husband and my grandaughters at Fort Mead Baltimore. When i got the phone call that Sarah had been attacked and mauled by a pit bull dog. They live on base,only a couple blocks from the school. Sarah helps the school crossing guard and while on her way home she was dragged to the ground and mauled by a loose pit bull. She had injury to her arm from the elbow up and into her shoulder. Fortunate that it was not her throat or face. A neighbor lady heard her screams and somehow got the dog away from Sarah. She was rushed to the ER and we were told infection could be a problem. Especially with dog bites. She was back to the doctors and ER a couple times for more treatment. Thursday night they were told that the infection may be worse. She went to John Hopkins friday,but it was not as bad as the doctors had thought. So the prayers,thoughts,well wishes here and everywhere were put to use. Thank You ALL seems small, but that is about all i can say.

Sarah is home and trying to heal once again. Hopefully someday she can get past the nightmares,scars and all the trauma.

THANK YOU from all the family.

Ron S.

You're welcome. I thank the Lord, He hears our prayers.

I'm so glad to see the news has gotten better and that Sarah is on the road to recovery. Time, patience and continued prayers will help her get through.

:-) Felicia

Oh mannnnn, I'm SO sorry, Ron!!! That poor little kid!!! I so hope she can fully heal and learn to deal with the fear in a positive way.

I work with a lot of pit bulls... I know their strength and ability. It can be incredibly frightening...

So much of their breeding has gotten into the wrong hands and been twisted into a horrible danger for humans, other animals and the pits themselves.... It's just tragic.

Maybe, if we could get our protesters and lawmakers to focus on the dangers of these sorts of problems... If they would take them seriously and actually slam these people with punishments tough enough that could stop it... With the same vengence as preventing 2 Gay people from marrying??

The fact that Michael Vick can still play football and earn millions of dollars a year makes me wanna be sick.....