Heads Up!

If you have Kris Dickey's contact info, ask her about them. She has posted packaging with something very much like them in it.

I think they were from Asia. The packaging was sort of cute. Might have included some sort of toy to shoot them with? I'm a little fuzzy on that. But yeah, I think she would know.

Is it kris4077th?

Maybe don't know. Do know that marble is not worth what it sold for & it's not what he described it as, am sure the seller knows what it really is also!

Steph how many people do you think know about these new marbles? Did i post this in the wrong spot?

One of the things that really puzzles me is how any of the Joker "experts" identified this as some kind of "transitional" marble. I have a half-decent knowledge of what's usually called "transitional," and this is not even in the same universe, as far as I can tell . . .

And isn't this seller usually OK?

I too would think he would know better . . .

Do not know who makes these but they are new, made in the last two years. Anyone have more info on these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heaton-Agate-marble-Master-Transitional-Check-out-/160429098728?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Marbles&hash=item255a51c6e8

Found in UK with more of the same and other modern marbles. The ones you show have a lot more opaque white but think these maybe the same type.

fcpg1s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have said it before. WARNING! WARNING! I had someone buy listed Alleys(more than once)for my own peace of mind. I was correct,they matched(exact)marbles in the wall rack at Dave McCulloghs office. Once a mistake,But,But,But.