Swirls

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I am totally lost on that 4 V, 4 color comment. Huh? Last one of those were made by Marble King a few years back. I keep forgetting the date but they were a reprise of the older St. Mary's.

Re. the aforementioned matter to conclude anything other than what is abundantly evident would be Orwellian. You know, black is white and white is black and so forth. David

OK folks,

Galen had posted in this thread that Marble King only made marbles for childs play. I was just stating that they did produce a a collectors box of i think it was 1" 4 color 4 vane cats eyes. That is all there is to it. Just keeping the facts half way straight.

Bruce

And as for my post about Dave M telling me he was talking to Beri about her making an offer for Jabo I stand by that. It really has so little to do with anything I still do not understand the big deal some folks are making out of it. Well actually I do as some folks will look for anything to try and put me in a negative light. If Dave wants to deny the conversation thats OK too. He probably has his reasons. And if I was not supposed to mention the conversation I will apologize to Dave for doing so.

And as for my post about Dave M telling me he was talking to Beri about her making an offer for Jabo I stand by that. It really has so little to do with anything I still do not understand the big deal some folks are making out of it. Well actually I do as some folks will look for anything to try and put me in a negative light. If Dave wants to deny the conversation thats OK too. He probably has his reasons. And if I was not supposed to mention the conversation I will apologize to Dave for doing so.

As always, you elide over the facts that you presented when caught in a lie.Both David and Beri stood there and with their permission I taped what they had to say. Both say it never happened. David never turned down any offer for a sale of assets to Beri.Both also observed thet he cannot even if he wanted to. So as you told us above, you have told the truth and they have not.

What did you think of the comparison photos that Winnie posted Steve.

Winnie if you dont know Mr. Sturtz (hope thats right) is a published author of marble knowledge and indentification Guides and a respected member of the marble community.

unfortunately not so much an online guy and only comes by when Galen asks for his weekly beating.

I understand under differant circumstances the main players in this drama hold in their grasp "most" of the marble knowledge folks come here seeking.

I've been told!

hmm, go figure.

David

heh but damn fine read'n for the lill chilren

Ok no swirls

taped it no less

Galen!! liar liar pants on fire

Now yall dont mind if I get into my wallering clothes, do you?

the man of the hour ole "Innocence" his sef.

you really didnt poke at em with a stick?

cause I thought I saw ya poke at em with a stick!

but heh, dont want to read sump'n in that aint thar, already did that once tonight and it lef me a little aggravated at myself.

luckily someone had my back

its nice when ya can count on the folks ya sociate with to hep ya with ur mistakes

ya know ya make um right yea him, but no you!

anyway

Im lost

was it Swirls

ah whatever yall lead

I'm going jus hang

and poke fun at ya.

David

its gonna be a real let down if we dont waller after I changed and all

whered that Dr Chamberlain fella get to..think he said weiz solmates or sumpn

And for any of the Galen Haters that may want to check past postings I should note that I also made reference to this conversation in one of my posts shortly after returning from the run at Jabo I attended. Have at it.

Galen, I think they gang up on ya.

I think if you did less of this

"And then it usually isn't a problem untill they find out they are Jabos. That is the point that it becomes disgusting to some folks."

"really"

I not suggesting how ya type, but all things considered or hell anything considered

Thats really the best way to convey ur fealings.

"really"

cause ya might not have really been interesested in Winnies marble picture.

really

David

when ya laid it down, ya figured the cost, wasnt ur thread,

yep ya got that right

dont make it so though.

alright I'm changing back this speedo has chapped my ass

Clearly Galen hasn't called Sturtz to hear the taped conversation between Dave and Beri and probably never will. And I was hoping so much for Galen to go into some form of rehabilitation after this but as I'd noted earlier he persists and persists and persists even when caught with his pants down. So, for any of you who have not caught the underlying gist of this claptrap it is this: Galen is basically saying that both Dave McCullough and Beri Fox are lying dissemblers of the truth while he, Galen, is in sole possession of the truth. And that ain't mincing words! David Chamberlain

No David

I believe you are mistaken

That is not what I garnered from information contain - herein.

Best I can figure some really dont like some others.

If anything of substance besides a spectacular comparing of 2 old 2 new marbles happened it was so covered in contempt I missed it.

David

I don't believe my previous Post was addressed to anything other than the matter of Galen's veracity or as the case may be the lack thereof. I was not responding to anything in your latest posts so I am unsure as to what you are referring when saying I am mistaken in the content of my post. While I do find your posts often witty and humorous at other times I'd swear my head has taken a right angle turn into La La Land. I really do though believe that the hijacking of this thread by the lies that Galen has been espousing and the need to counter them has taken precedence over anything having to do with marble IDing. David

"So, for any of you who have not caught the underlying gist of this claptrap it is this: Galen is basically saying that both Dave McCullough and Beri Fox are lying dissemblers of the truth while he, Galen, is in sole possession of the truth. And that ain't mincing words! David Chamberlain"

Not

the

underlying

gist

That I caught

David

while we on comprehension skills

aint ur strong suit

yep ya have to read my shit twice to get it wrong

its intentional, and yes sometimes I even lose myself

but

I prefer you thinking what does he mean, than "knowing"

I really dont think I'm ambiguous, maybe the smartasstist member

but I know it, counts for something

oh yea, I think it actually started "in this thread"

when you and Galen continued ur piss'n contest

which led to the single small comment, that almost everyone would have passed right over untill it was so kindly pointed out the offense which must be taken.

sorry I didnt take it.