Swirls

Edna, I could actually care less what you believe. I was there you were not. I may have generalized a bit but that was the basis of the conversation. Yes Joanne has controlling interest. David said she(Beri) just wasn't offering enough as she only wanted a couple of the machines and the accounts. I was not disputing the fact they are friends. He had very nice things to say about her.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, insinuation and generalization are hand-in-hand your operating mode Galen. We've seen it time and time again and unfortunately suspect we will be subjected to it ad nauseam. I note that you sat on this for a week and a half before you conjured a continuing fantasy for weaseling out. And you will undoubtedly say the same about the time factor involved here that you don't concern yourself about these petty squabbles thus you overlooked the matter when it is obvious that you haunt these threads like a viper ready to inject your poison. David Chamberlain

Galen, I think you left out the word "NOT". When you say Edna, I could actually care less what you believe you are really saying that you care a lot.

Today, Steve and I stood face to face with David McCullough in his office and questioned him about your story. David said again, there was never a conversation with Beri Fox making an offer to buy JABO. End of tale, period.

He actually said it was the third recent phone call . Not wanting to believe he was lying to me I gotta go with he doesn't feel the need to tell you folks everything. Kind of like the group discussions that were held in his office about Mr. Sturtz. And I am trying to figure out why there would even be a question about our conversation in his office after he hung up the phone? Again nothing but good things were said about her.

Galen, I really want to save you being embarassed, but you constantly are attacking my friends, or bullying, or using innuendo and then weaseling out when caught. Here is the exact thing David said.

Steve and I have questioned David Mc about this face to face. It never happened., David did say that Beri called him while Galen was in his office and they talked about an order Beri needed his help on. She couldn't provide the product for a very large order that was pending and she was asking David to provide product. It didn't work out as the order did not materialize. Galen could hear David, but could not hear Beri's end of the conversation. Galen is bending the facts and distorting as always. I know who the liar is and I know who is trying to change the direction of the conversation away from himself. Edna

Winnie, I sure loved your examples!

Great examples!

Awesome examples.

Thank you so much for sharing! I'd like to add them to the thread of new marbles which sort of look old. Would that be okay?

The shame of it all is that he does and has had a lot to offer in the way of marble knowledge but he persists and persists and persists in a constantly negative mode about personal relationships where he operates with insinuation and innuendo and obviously outright misinformation. If it were just the regular pooh-poohing of Jabo marbles you could almost live with it but Geeze, give me a break! David

constantly negative mode

Who is being negative? (A LOT of people are.)

Everyone needs to remain cognizant of their personal power to derail threads or to help them stay on a positive course. Everyone needs to be part of the solution. Not everyone will, but the more people who are the better things will be. If one person is being negative, then it might take half a dozen people to right a thread afterward. It's worth the effort though. IMHO.

I just want to say that there are lots of "Fake" contemps" out there to fool lots of folks into thinking there old. But i do not believe Jabo Special Run marbles are being made to fool anybody! Buyer beware and you wont get burned. Lots of other fake marble S--t to worry about other then these beautiful marbles that command good prices on there own merit!Again this is my opinion.

Bruce

Bruce, I believe you are correct. Did I mistakingly post somewhere that they did?? Seems I post a lot that gets interpreted a bit different than I intend. I will attempt to be much more clear in my future postings here. That way I should minimize folks guessing what my intent was.

I only know of the one UV run that I guess may have been for collecters but the original marketing was geared towards kids. I do not know of any (Runs) geared to collecters and not kids. I may be out of the MK loop? I also missed your ? mark which shows I need to read a little better.

Today in the JABO factory, David, Beri, Edna, and I stood together and I asked about Galen's statement that David turned down her offer. Both David and Beri said it never occurred. Both also said that David could not make such a decision nor would he.

I think someone owes us all an apology for making up and spreading lies.

By the way, if anyone does not believe what I have said here, please feel free to call me and I will be glad to play the tape recording of the conversation for you.

But there are some (one) that says Galen's opinion is needed here and blah blah blah. The same people (person) sticks up for him from time to time.

I don't know a damned thing about these personal relationships... So, my response... Along with the addition that it is not my "God Given" ability to determine who says what is true or false, is summed up by David below...

(I'm assuming I am the some(one)? Or, was that just an innuendo, too?)

The shame of it all is that he does and has had a lot to offer in the way of marble knowledge but he persists and persists and persists in a constantly negative mode about personal relationships where he operates with insinuation and innuendo and obviously outright misinformation. If it were just the regular pooh-poohing of Jabo marbles you could almost live with it
Not wanting to believe he was lying to me I gotta go with he doesn't feel the need to tell you folks everything. Kind of like the group discussions that were held in his office about Mr. Sturtz.

Galen, if David has taken you into confidence and makes that decision, maybe you should honor it likewise??? .... 'Bet it won't ever happen again!!! LOL

Did I mistakingly post somewhere that they did?? Seems I post a lot that gets interpreted a bit different than I intend. I will attempt to be much more clear in my future postings here. That way I should minimize folks guessing what my intent was.

Yeahhhhhh!!! That would be REALLY awesome!! (please DO read sarcasm into that...)

I apologize to those who are pissed at me for trying to be fair in this conflict, despite the "crowd concensus"...

I profusely THANK those who DO know what's going on, for having made arguments that I can't.

I was really hoping for David or Beri to drop a line... I felt that would clear it up without leaving a chance of "He said / She said."

Since that's not the case, we just have to determine who makes the most sense, here...

Now.... Can we END this stupidity???

I think someone owes us all an apology for making up and spreading lies

That would be nice.....