Some Photo's,joker Odyssey's

Ooooh -- I especially like the mostly clear with stretched spots of color and lutz . . . is that some iridescence or opalescence or something on/in a couple of them? I'm old, I could be seein' things . . .

Ann ,those are very limited. There is this color or type and another color combo. This is the second time(which i know of)that this material has been used at Jabo on machine made marbles. Dave McCullogh did it late last summer on smaller standard size marbles and now Griff has included it in the 3/4 size. It is dichroic now used by many comtemporary marble makers.

Sprinkles may shed some more details on this. Where are those pictures of Sprinkles at work?

Got you covered Bruce.Just need to locate a case,and am still sortin.

Watchya wanna Know Ann?

They are a test shot,with a larger goldstone frit.Many are as smooth as smooth get.A few,have some minor texture.

Just as a guess,maybe a hundred and a half,at best,like those,in the run.

pssst,,I think she likes that one------LOL

Fish eye?,,,,,I cant see it cause Im getting marble blind from sorting so many!!!

OOPS!!!---Sorry Ann,wrong marble.

It was a test shot with black base dichroic.Im guessing maybe 50 of them went down the line.

Some are "chunky" with texture,but what I think is realy cool,is that some came out smooth,but have the look,of being beat up.I think they are nice,like tropical fish enthusiest,think a plecaustomus is pretty.

If your into,sci-fy,,,,dark planet,,,,,,

If your into,sci-fy,,,,dark planet,,,,,,

Darth is my brother.

Dichroic?? Wow, I didn't know that had entered the equation! THAT's what I was seeing that kept me thinking iridescent? Opalescent? With chunks of something. Really interesting. I like it! . . . 'course I could probably understand it a lot better if you just stuck that bad boy in an envelope addressed to me . . .

Thanks Ron & Griff -- er -- may I call you Sprinkles too? Just on special occasions? You can say no.

Some mighty nice looking marbles there, Griff. And Sprinkles . . . I love it - too funny! How about it Griff . . . what do ya' think . . . you better let us know soon . . . it might catch on! OOOoooops . . . too late . . . lol.

Sprinkles is such a "manly" name too!!!!!A couple of the others were"The Mad scientist",from when I was doing my "thing",,,T-Tool,for the pre-heat tool I came up with.Pictures to follow.

There are some good nicknames coming out of Jabo,,,Ronnie,is know as "Hollywood",ever since dirty jobs.

My friend in Paden City,Scott Kanneg,is now called "Hot foot",because his pants caught fire,while tending the bottom end of the rollers.It was cute,when he did it,and thought nobody saw what happened.I prefer,his name to be "Hot Pants",because its another one of those"manly" names!!!----LOL

Im placing the blame,squarely on Ron Shepard,for the purple on purple and clear with lutz.I SEEN HIM DO IT!!!!

Ill get more photo's up,when I get the chance.There are many incredible marbles in this run.(sprinkles or not)

The whole idea,behind the "Odysseys",was to do things a little differant,either by technique,or by color.It was Ed Parsons idea,and am damn proud to be a part of that team that was assembled,not to mention,Haveing David,and Jabo,allow us ALL,the opportunities.

Whats a sprinkle,without a marble?--------Thanks to David M.,just for being,who he is.

More to come,,,,,,,,,,,psst,,,,I left some sprinkles fly,on the 1 inch run too,,,,,There are rumors,of some test shots,on industrials,while the marble machine was not being too friendly----------

Sprinkles------BAH HA HA HA HA!------Griff