Who's Afraid Of

winnie

those are awesome winnie!

i have been busy getting ready for winter around here, and listing more consignments, that I missed this thread.i love pastels too, and I don't hink they get the credit they deserve.lol when I get a chance I'll shoot a few myself!

Ahhh, I think I'm developing a well-rounded diet for marbles; I certainly appreciate the simpler, "meat and potatoes" and the varied beauty found in the older marbles, but these colorful, contemporary ones... they're eye candy! (I cannot figure out what's going on with that Geoffrey Beetem one; it's just a lot of ... FLASH! Is all that color inside the marble, is it a reflection of the neighbors, or...? )

ja-jaMedium.jpg Mibstified,I'm glad you're not afraid to post those beauties.

Ric,those are real pastels,I like them,Vitro's?

Edna,your first one is special,the glass has a satin texture look,and that Charles Gibson snakeskin is lovely.

You're right Clydetul,simple can be beautiful,who made it?

Felicia,beautiful MK pastel colors.

Thank you all.

winnie

Here are some that are drawn with pastels the hardest thing to master in painting and then to do marbles . Don is the best and the only one to do marbles in pastel . It is also the hardest to get pictures of . these are not like in person . the smaller one is an original the others are only prints of an original . Mike

post-94-0-88411800-1317151084_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-96906000-1317151092_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-34781400-1317151099_thumb.jpg