The Huntings Been Good Lately

Nice JABOs.

LOL, really Galen, those are gorgeous, and I am a little jealous.....hope that makes you feel better :P

can't wait till one day I run into a yard sale with thousands, and they can't stand the sight of them and are even maybe offering me to take them away for them.....LOL

yeah right, only in my dreams. :D what great dreams.

Sorry Rich, none came from your show. I did get them in Canton and from some knucklehead back in Ohio after I got home from your show. Thanks Mike! And the first one I found in my marbles mixed in with the slags!! Now thats a great find!!

YOUR VERY WELCOME MR. WILCOX I THOROUGHLY ENJOY SELLING YOU MARBLES.

AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!

I KNOW YOUR SAYING THANK YOU FOR WHAT MIKE? THATS AN EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER GALEN, FINALLY AFTER ALMOST 3 YEARS OF HANGING OUT WITH ME AT THE OH SHOW, YOU HAVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT YOU EVEN KNOW ME, BUT IN THE SAME POST YOU ALSO FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT YOU THAT HAVE BOUGHT MARBLES FROM MIKE RELIFORD THE MOST HATED AND DESPISED MAN IN ALL OF MARBLE COLLECTING. GALEN YOU MADE MY DAY MONTH AND YEAR.

AGAIN I THANK YOU GALEN,

ONE OF THE GOOD ONES

L.O.L. L.O.L. L.O.L.

Wow Mike , thats a big rig! Find that in Ohio by you? The finds are great in the buckeye state, but there are too many christensen collectors to spread these nice ones around. I am saving some money for august......bring your keepers so I can see some of these stunners in hand, always trying to learn

JESUS GALEN SHOULD I DIVULGE MY MOST SECRET OF PLACES FOR BUYING SO MANY OF MY CAC RARITIES TO THIS FINE YOUNG UPSTANDING EYEBALL PHYSICIAN?

BECAUSE CRAIG THERE IS A GRAVE POSSIBILITY THAT LETTING YOU IN ON EASILY ONE OF MY MOST WELL KEPT SECRETS COULD WITH OUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT CRIPPLE FOR LIFE AS FAR AS ANY FUTURE PURCHASES. DAMN CRAIG LET ME THINK ABOUT IT FOR A LITTLE BIT.

NO-NO MY DEAREST MARIE, IT'S A 2 SEAM CYCLONE BECAUSE SEVERAL FOLKS HAVE ASK ME THAT. I HONESTLY BELIEVE IT'S THE 2 SEAMS THAT HAS BEEN THROWING FOLKS OFF, NO DOUBLE INGOT, ACTUALLY MARIE I SENT IT TO GALEN TO VERIFY WHAT I ALL READY IT KNEW WHICH IS SIMPLY THAT IT'S A ARNIE SPECIAL, WHICH SIMPLY PUT MEAN'S IT'S THE GENUINE THING. BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT GALEN IS TO THIS DAY STILL SCRATCHING HIS ALREADY BALD DOME RAW. I JUST WANTED TO IMMEDIATELY PUT TO BED THAT THIS CYCLONE IS NOT A DOUBLET, NOR A TORCH-WORK MIB, OR 2 HALVES MELTED TOGETHER, OR ANY CHANCE IT MIGHT BE A SCOTT PATRICK SPECIAL...... WITH ALL OF THAT FINALLY SAID I AM SO VERY PROUD TO BE THIS MARBLES NEW PAPA. THE BIGGEST REASON WHY IS THIS MARBLE IS .77 INCHES AND THE LARGEST CYCLONE/ COBRA THAT I HAVE SEEN OR OWNED HAS BEEN NO LARGER THAN 3/4" SO YOU SEE WHY I AM SO VERY HAPPY ABOUT MY NEWEST PRICELESS OF COURSE (IN MY BOOK ONLY). AN THE BEST THING ABOUT IT IS THAT IT WONT BE BURIED DEEP IN A CHRISTENSEN COLLECTION SOME WHERE I WILL HAVE IT AT ALL THE SHOWS THAT I ATTEND WHICH IS ONLY 1 OK 2 THE CANTON SHOW AND THE UP-COMING W.V. SHOW. BUT TO ME BEING ABLE TO SHARE THIS RATHER LARGE ORB WITH FELLOW COLLECTORS IS WHY I COLLECT MARBLES IN THE FIRST PLACE, CAUSE THERE'S NOT OTHER NATURAL BEAUTY TO RIVAL THE BEAUTY OF OUR MOST PRIZED MARBLES IN EACH OF OUR COLLECTIONS. OH MAN I FORGOT ALL ABOUT OUR FAVORITE EYEBALL DOCTOR, JUST SO YOU KNOW CRAIG ONLY A FELLOW CHRISTENSEN ADDICT COULD GET THIS OUT OF ME. SO HERE YA GO MY FRIEND, PLEASE, JUST DONT PASS OUT WHEN YOU SEE WHAT I PAID FOR IT. JUST GO TO FEE-BAY AND TYPE IN

THIS NUMBER 330697502956

L.O.L. L.O.L. L.O.L. PLEASE ALL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea whats going on, but I must be doing something right when I can even find a yellow, lavender and pink mixed in with my slags!!!! Although I think my partial color blindness may have had something to do with that.