Highest Asking Price For A Marble Ever!!!

jeroen

Hello,

I think this marble on ebay, has the highest asking price ever, compared to what iit is really worth ;-)

Item number : 280863130737

Link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-German-Handmade-Double-Panel-Solid-Ribbon-Pink-Blue-Core-Mica-Marble?item=280863130737&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7698319287069371214

The real value is probably $0,0000000000000001 So it is over priced a zillion times!

Jeroen

I wrote just a short note I couldn't help it and keep my mouth shut. have you had your eyes checked lately I am not being a smart aleck I just cant believe someone would list a marble in that shape and even put a price on it. That marble gives us all a bad name I will give you a buck to throw it away. I am sorry if this embarrasses you but I just could not keep my mouth shut. Do you need money that bad.

I wrote just a short note I couldn't help it and keep my mouth shut. have you had your eyes checked lately I am not being a smart aleck I just cant believe someone would list a marble in that shape and even put a price on it. That marble gives us all a bad name I will give you a buck to throw it away. I am sorry if this embarrasses you but I just could not keep my mouth shut. Do you need money that bad.

I am not sure you direct yourself to me. Have you read my post? Dit you understand what I am writng? THIS IS NOT MY MARBLE!!!! I am not crazy!!

I am so glad you mentioned this. I noticed his marbles last night. I don't understand....he can't be serious. Is he trying to make some sort of point? Does anyone know him?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Marbles-/771/i.html?item=280863130737&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7698319287069371214&cmd=ViewItem&_ssn=theunpackedrat

geez, he should just give it a proper burial........poor thing ( I can't get the quote thing to work!! :P )

ROFLMAO!! My thoughts exactly!!

Griff is right though... This is kinda sad. Anyone who buys and sells gets their best education from the mistakes they make.

I hope they don't have a lot invested....